Excitement Level Heading into the Season

johneric8

Reaction score
I haven't posted in while because of that pathetic loss during the playoffs when we got mauled.. My excitement level is the equivalent to me taking my kids to the circus when they were tiny beings.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not much more or less than any most seasons. Always a little excited, but always keep the expectations tempered. As always, there are that make me hopeful - such as looking forward to seeing if the defense can take another step forward with the addition of Barr and growth of Parsons, Diggs, Gallamore etc ...., and things I'm concerned about - the O-Line and life without Cooper and Wilson, especially with Gallup sidelined for several games. Always uncertainty with incoming rookies.

terra

Reaction score
bozos like you wouldn’t know knowledge if they heard it. But they make a great feature on this site. You should use it. It’s called ignore. You just got on it troll. Poof your gone! :flagwave::thumbup::clap:
So do you enjoy licking Jerry's boots?

Bates

Reaction score
Yeah I’m excited. Hope this is the year lol. If not, will still watch and enjoy the time with friends and family. Cowboys used to make or break my Sunday but now I can enjoy it for what is for. At least I’m not stuck watching nba and mlb (I do like those sports during playoffs).