Not open for further replies.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
To put it in perspective:
We have over 40,000 people
You have, what 1,000?

Based on this logic (or lack thereof) you must believe China is a better country than the USA. (In case you're wondering their population is higher)

AJM1613

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
If that is the case...with 40,000 people...then how in the world do you have so much time to post as much as you do on this board?

Surely with that many members you must have a huge number of posts and theads added to that board on a daily basis...and if that is the case then how can you spend so much time here? Is it quanity over quality there or what?

I am not ripping your board at all....but I just can not fathom having that many members, and surely way more posts/threads about your own team, yet you seem to find a way to spend a good amount of time on this board....very odd don't you think? I mean you have more posts on this board then I do....and considering I was in the top 3 in number of posts at our other site that is saying quite a bit.
Their posts get repetive, there is only so much to talk about. I don't spend as much time on here as you think, I just post a lot when I do post at one time.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AJM1613 said:
Their posts get repetive, there is only so much to talk about. I don't spend as much time on here as you think, I just post a lot when I do post at one time.

It does not seem to bother you with your repetitive posts on this site....so why would it bother you so much on your own teams site?

I mean it seems when you post and argue with members here it is just the same thing over and over....so surely that repetitive thing is not the reason you post here.

AJM1613

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
It does not seem to bother you with your repetitive posts on this site....so why would it bother you so much on your own teams site?

I mean it seems when you post and argue with members here it is just the same thing over and over....so surely that repetitive thing is not the reason you post here.
I meant the threads, not the posts.

I don't start agruements (or I don't mean too), but if someone says something to me about something, and then someone else says the same thing, I reply to the two posts the same. Ex)

Trickblue (just a random name): McNabb is overrated.

Me: 19-35 248 yards and 3 TD (no Ints).

JDNails: McNabb is overrated.

Me: 19-35 248 yards and 3 TD (no Ints).

See???

Status
Not open for further replies.