Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
scottsp said:
I can't side with either of these.....people. It's a joke. It's like watching Harry and Lloyd going at it in heated debate.

It's bad around here right now - no doubt.

AJM1613

Reaction score
scottsp said:
I can't side with either of these.....people. It's a joke. It's like watching Harry and Lloyd going at it in heated debate.
Who do you think is better?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joegibbslovesfingdallasup said:
So nobody denies that Portis is the best RB in the NFC East, great

I'm sorry - did you say something?

novadog

Reaction score
Not to be a stickler

but if you ask for best RB
then say "best running game"
you're kind of contradicting yourself when you say that the eagles dude can't consider the 2 together...

as for this thread

I've got better uses for my time

tchau

--nova

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
Portis is the best RB in the NFC East right now, but the Commanders have the 2nd worst line in the NFC East too.

Commanders fans belive that because Bugel is back they're going to get back the hogs of the 80s, but they should look also at what he's done since then too. I think his last job was San Diego 1999-2000, and their line was a special kind of bad those two years...

And Portis is a small quick back, which is the exact type the fast little defense that Dallas is running tends to stop cold from begining to end.

And as far as it goes, Dallas linebackers are the best in the division, as is their secondary if pete hunter isn't worse then Mario Edwards (48% completion rate despite lacking a great pass rush), thought he eagles probably have a better d-line now that they've recovered from all their injuries.

What it comes down to is this: Cowboys don't fear any offense out their, they allowed the fewest yards last year, and the 2nd fewest points, and since then, they got better...

Reaction score
wait a minute dallas has some incredible linebackers

way better than the skins

excuse me am i missing something

lavar arrington really sucks, marcuz washington blows ***, and barrow only around 150 tackles so bad isnt he

pierce nice little backup and mitchell

we got no depth at all

yes dat nugen is the best linebacker in the nfl
hands down

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
joegibbslovesfingdallasup said:
wait a minute dallas has some incredible linebackers

way better than the skins

excuse me am i missing something

lavar arrington really sucks, marcuz washington blows ***, and barrow only around 150 tackles so bad isnt he

pierce nice little backup and mitchell

we got no depth at all

yes dat nugen is the best linebacker in the nfl
hands down

You need to go to www.extremeskins.com and hang. I know this may be hard for you but just cut and paste the site address in your browser and it will direct you there.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Them are some stud LBs those Commanders have, too bad Hambrick couldn't play them all 16 games.
:D
Troy Hambrick home vs. Wash 21 100 4.8 2 td
Troy Hambrick at Wash 33 189 5.7

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
Commanders LBs may have some good physical gifts, but lets face it, they don't play well as part of the defense as a whole. Arrington is a very good LB, but he's over rated, and freelances too much, giving up a few big plays a game on blown assignments.

Dat and Coakley are always in position, and always make the play. They may not be as exciting, but they make they plays that they're supposed to, as opposed to missing their assignment going for a sack.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
My apologies folks. I had to go to church. I would nto have allowed this guy to keep spewing had I been here to see it.

novadog

Reaction score
Yes how could I forget Barrow from the almighty Giants terror/shut down defense. He was so amazing he had all of 1 team wanting him to join them.

As for Lavar, yup he's awesome. But refresh my memory... but did the Commanders hire a high profile coach to a record setting contract because he was going to redefine the team and they signed a bunch of big FAs and were going to just smoke the rest of the NFL...

as for Taylor, you might as well send that Skins jersey with his name on it back cuz he's signing with the Postons which means he'll play about as many NFL downs this season as Christopher Reeves

--nova

thevinegarsting

Reaction score
the Skins and the Eagles and the Giants are a JOKE
im laughing right now at them (and their supporters who come on this board to try to sway peoples opinions of their suspect teams)

COWBOYS RULE.

so does the COWBOYS ZONE

honestly, i think the reason that the Eagle and Skin fans come here is because their sites don't have near the info or good posts that this one does. Hands down, this is the most informative message board I have seen on the net. I know why they come here, they are bored on their own teams boards.

Reaction score
I hate to agree with an Eagles fan :p but he is probably correct. Not only can Portis not stay healthy, but he is a product of Alex Gibbs offensive line in Denver. Mike Anderson is a fullback for pete's sake, and he ran for 1400 there.

Fresh legs had a lot to do with Buckhalter's success last year, but if Brian Westbrook put on 10 more pounds of muscle to take a harder beating, he could be one of the best. He has great vision, moves, hands, the whole package. I'd take him in a second.

AJM1613

Reaction score
thevinegarsting said:
the Skins and the Eagles and the Giants are a JOKE
im laughing right now at them (and their supporters who come on this board to try to sway peoples opinions of their suspect teams)

COWBOYS RULE.

so does the COWBOYS ZONE

honestly, i think the reason that the Eagle and Skin fans come here is because their sites don't have near the info or good posts that this one does. Hands down, this is the most informative message board I have seen on the net. I know why they come here, they are bored on their own teams boards.
Are you saying that you have a better message board than us? That is crazy. We have the best message board, ask anyone who has been there.

To put it in perspective:
We have over 40,000 people
You have, what 1,000?

Go over and check it out.

Eagles.hosttown.com

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AJM1613 said:
Are you saying that you have a better message board than us? That is crazy. We have the best message board, ask anyone who has been there.

To put it in perspective:
We have over 40,000 people
You have, what 1,000?

Go over and check it out.

Eagles.hosttown.com

If that is the case...with 40,000 people...then how in the world do you have so much time to post as much as you do on this board?

Surely with that many members you must have a huge number of posts and theads added to that board on a daily basis...and if that is the case then how can you spend so much time here? Is it quanity over quality there or what?

I am not ripping your board at all....but I just can not fathom having that many members, and surely way more posts/threads about your own team, yet you seem to find a way to spend a good amount of time on this board....very odd don't you think? I mean you have more posts on this board then I do....and considering I was in the top 3 in number of posts at our other site that is saying quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.