Excuses being made for why we will dominate the Ravens next week

Aven8

Reaction score
Andy Dalton is going to drop kick that defense. I'm guessing at least four rushing touchdowns for Andy. Maybe five?
The real question is, does are defense get more or less than ten sacks?

Kidding aside Andy is quite familiar with them. I’ve watched them quite a bit and they have not played well lately. Hopefully we beat Wash and this thing will be fun!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Ravens will be playing on a short week, missing players in critical positions thanks to the league covid protocol and we've been given the blueprint to beating them. The balance of power will be shifted in our favor still, I'm not convinced. A win in Baltimore would be a huge boost to the team's rating.

SumGuy

Reaction score
I have serious reservations about this, but if we beat the Ravens it will be like Christmas in... well, December...

Bigdog

Reaction score
This is the game they should put in the mercy rule. Our talent is just too much for them to overcome with that short of rest and preparation, lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kidding aside Andy is quite familiar with them. I’ve watched them quite a bit and they have not played well lately. Hopefully we beat Wash and this thing will be fun!

We're already 5-7.

On to the Bengals and I think you know what happens there.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The Ravens will be playing on a short week, missing players in critical positions thanks to the league covid protocol and we've been given the blueprint to beating them. The balance of power will be shifted in our favor still, I'm not convinced. A win in Baltimore would be a huge boost to the team's rating.

Contain Lamar Jackson from running free and make him a passing QB and any team has a great chance of beating them. Not always easy, though. But the blueprint is 100% out there to beat Lamar and make him look bad.

Shane612

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson will get out his funk, and run wild against the Cow-girls.
They'll have no answer for him.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
NFL should move the Ravens-Cowboys to Sunday

The NFL is not about to give up their biggest box office attraction for the one Thursday night game they get them. The only way that game gets moved is if they move it to another Thursday.. NFL Network wants those numbers..

kskboys

Reaction score
Yup. And the first step is having two really good DT's. Ooooopppsss.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yup. And the first step is having two really good DT's. Ooooopppsss.

Ordinarily I might agree but I think with a QB who is as quick to take off as Jackson the most important thing is speed on defense.. Our guys looked too slow against Kyler.. hopefully now that that things are starting to click upstairs in the scheme they are able to play faster. It certainly looks that way over the last three games.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ordinarily I might agree but I think with a QB who is as quick to take off as Jackson the most important thing is speed on defense.. Our guys looked too slow against Kyler.. hopefully now that that things are starting to click upstairs in the scheme they are able to play faster. It certainly looks that way over the last three games.
That's #2!!!! The good DT's are necessary so he is funneled to the outside, where you will then need the speedy guys.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Come on. Ya'll ( did I spell that correctly?) know we don't stand a chance without Luke Gifford.
I think the apostrophe goes between the Y and the a ......... not an expert in Southern Speech but that sounds right.