Expect a longgggg draft day

johnnyd

Reaction score
Even though '06 draft hasnt started yet ...let's talk '07 draft ...lol im all for trading down in this year's draft to pick up a '07 #1 . 2 years ago it was alot of fun rooting against the bills. Then we get B.Quinn and Laron landry and book tickets for the bowl for the next 5 years......

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Bah, I don't care.

I'll still be hunkered down in my house eating bad food, drinking bad beer, and talking to friends on the internet and the cellphone.

Rich...........

Pokes28

Reaction score
I'd wager the Texans will take at least 10 minutes to make their pick even though they will have the contract signed before the draft starts. The reason. They want to milk the drama as much as possible. It always happens.

The best thing I remember in the first round was when the Vikings wanted Kevin Williams but didn't want to take him in the 5th spot, they let their time expire and two teams ran up quickly to pass them by then the Vikings handed in their card. It worked out. Made the Vikes look stupid (again), but the accomplished what they wanted to do.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

billknows

Reaction score
I think we stay put 1st rd. .If we drop back a few spots 2 of the players we are targeting are gone, we'll pick at 18 ,and probably the first 3 rds ,we'll pick at our spot...

Smith22

Reaction score
Solid post JT. Can't say I disagree, especially with the Gmen picking up Arrington. Unless Justice manages to slip, I could easily see us trading down some, just not sure how far we would be willing to drop.