Explain your handle

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
In an effort to kill time before TC and to better get to know everyone here, what's everyone's name here mean?

I went to St. John's in Eashington, DC, and one of our biggest rivals was DeMatha. DeMatha is the Stags, hence, Stag Hunter.

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Mine was just a randomly thought up name.

It has no meaning behind it, sadly.

If I could change it I would, but now that I'm known at many boards(not always for good reasons :D) I can't really do that. :(

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
parcells appears to be a big fan of horse racing.

when he assumed the coaching "reins" of the cowboys he kinda became the team's jockey or rider - in charge of bringing in a "winning mount". and most of us know many jockeys go to their whips when they want to encourage their mount to make a hard charge - particularly during the "stretch-run".

hence, "tothewhipbill".

while i don't advocate the physical abuse of players by their coaches - i do get a kick outta the frequent tongue-lashings BP has been known to administer.

i consider dallas very lucky to have coach parcells.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I also consider us very fortunate to have to such a great coach. BP is the man. Period.

My tag is a "cowboy" sort of reference crossed with my love/hobby of drawing.
It's a tag I created when I used to do caricatures at Busch Gardens where I would have to draw a comical likeness of a complete stranger in under 6 minutes. Hence the term... "quick"draw.
And of course the old West term for a gunslinger.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
Mine, I just like the way Roy Williams hit. It's like a smash mouth hit, and I love his play and thus*drum roll* the name...SMASHMOUTH

billknows

Reaction score
After many years of inferior coaching,I became sold on the old Giant's coach quest to play the "big room". His old school smash mouth style and sell your life to the sport I respect. He also named his daughter Dallas ,and one can hope that his dedication and time spent away from her may have healing significance in the end. Would love to have a sixth Super Bowl while Bill is here...Hence..Bill knows

Scottishcowboy#74

Reaction score
Likewise:

I am Scottish, I am a Cowboys Fan and when playing for the Edinburgh Wolves I wear the number 74 (after Mr Lilly)

SacredStar

Reaction score
Mine goes back to Terrell Owens disrespecting the star after his TD.

George Teague plowed him down, and afterward stated that the star was "sacred".

That star is sacred to me.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I have had a habit of bouncing my leg/knee since I was a little kid (I am doing it even as I type) so they called me "Thumper" after the rabbit in "Bambi". As I grew to be a pretty large individual with a nasty temper, and used to "thump" the crap out of people on the field, it was changed to "THUMPER" and I've had that nickname since my freshman year of high school.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
My last name is Yeager and I'm part German also it has nothing to do with the drink :D

Chuck 54

Reaction score
My name is Wayne and my other name is Motley and everywhere you go online they like for you to put an underscore between them .... just in case anyone was confused :D

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
I'm Steve from OS, Operation Sports. Site in the sig. :)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My first name is Sa and my last name is Rrge.

Nav22

Reaction score
Nav's short for my name (Navid), 22 is the # of my all-time favorite athlete (Emmitt).