Extend Joe Looney for this reason alone

McKDaddy

Reaction score
hell, let him put the 21 jersey back on & line him up at TB!! He nimble!! And Cheaper!!

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Awesome, right?! This team has TWO "Captain America" types on it in Sean Lee and Jason Witten (love them, don't get me wrong), you need a light-hearted, class-clown type guy like Looney to keep the spirits high also. Not to mention, Looney stepped up and BALLED last year, under tough situation. Looney keeping it fun out there makes him an invaluable teammate. Guy is a "HAM".

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He’ll get the Ron Leary treatment in Dallas.
*ya, and we missed him &his bad knees in a big time way, after he'd rolled on,,,( I swear, he was the frickin' forum's fashionable whipping boy , for the last few years he was here,afore he'd herded up with Denver& they kicked our teeth out, first chance they got

lockster

Reaction score
The Ron Leary decision has proven to be a smart move.

Leary has been injured for the first 2 years while a member of the Broncos.
I think he was referring to Leary losing his job to Collins, when Leary was far better. The decision to let him go was based on his knee and money mostly I think. Dallas knew about his knee better than anyone.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Awesome, right?! This team has TWO "Captain America" types on it in Sean Lee and Jason Witten (love them, don't get me wrong), you need a light-hearted, class-clown type guy like Looney to keep the spirits high also. Not to mention, Looney stepped up and BALLED last year, under tough situation. Looney keeping it fun out there makes him an invaluable teammate. Guy is a "HAM".

:lmao:
It was " instant " luv for me with the #73 ever since I saw him running full tilt lead block for the #21 down that right sideline in the Detroit game& two goal line defenders went flying in opposite directions when he came rolling thru with Zeke in tow:lmao2: