Extra points

conner01

Reaction score
Nice place keeper
It’s not like he’s gonna be here when Greg returns

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How do we feel about. Cowboys place kicker. Didn’t miss one extra point everything looked pretty well down the middle. Did we find a gem

All he did was attempt extra points. lol We’ll see how he does if he has to attempt a FG.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All he did was attempt extra points. lol We’ll see how he does if he has to attempt a FG.
That’s what I said that’s why am asking the question

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll go with Greg the Leg.

There's a reason they weren't trying FG's.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s what I said that’s why am asking the question

How would anyone know if we found a gem if all he attempted was extra points? Those are routine kicks.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How would anyone know if we found a gem if all he attempted was extra points? Those are routine kicks.
OK. So I have your answer. I seen great kickers missed extra points. This kid was right down the middle and everyone I think. And I thought the kick off a pretty decent also. I’m not seeing replace we have but I’m just saying maybe we found somebody

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why does everybody have to give a cocky response lol I know better Cowboys forum. Some guys take the football seriously

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
OK. So I have your answer. I seen great kickers missed extra points. This kid was right down the middle and everyone I think. And I thought the kick off a pretty decent also. I’m not seeing replace we have but I’m just saying maybe we found somebody

You don’t find out about placekickers until they have to attempt meaningful kicks in tight games or a game winner. There was no pressure on him today we won by 40.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don’t find out about placekickers until they have to attempt meaningful kicks in tight games or a game winner.
I agree with that but they have to start somewhere. I thought he had a good showing so

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree with that but they have to start somewhere. I thought he had a good showing so

There was no pressure on him today we won by 40. He made all his extra points so we’ll just leave it at that.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There was no pressure on him today we won by 40. He made all his extra points so we’ll just leave it at that.
You don’t think his first ever kick in the NFL even for an extra point wasn’t pressure. I’m glad you’re Calm . I wasn’t sure if it even come close