Extra points

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I had no idea what to expect he’s never kick the football in NFL until today

He’s kicked in the CFL including the Grey cup. Any place kicker should be able to make extra points. If we have to stay with him next week we’ll see how he does if he has to attempt a FG.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was ecstatic
I wasn’t that emotional . With the way place kickers have been going to season. And every team almost. In fact the Lions lost or tired because they missed a field goal. They could’ve had the first win today. Maybe they could’ve used him

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You don’t think his first ever kick in the NFL even for an extra point wasn’t pressure. I’m glad you’re Calm . I wasn’t sure if it even come close

If he’s feeling pressure on extra points I would be concerned.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s kicked in the CFL including the Grey cup. Any place kicker should be able to make extra points. If we have to stay with him next week we’ll see how he does if he has to attempt a FG.
I bet Detroit would like to sign him after tonight ,

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he’s feeling pressure on extra points I would be concerned.
Who is the kicker that told Jimmy Johnson I lost my confidence. Gone the next morning lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Excuse me for thinking we might have found a replacement just in case. Lol

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why does everybody have to give a cocky response lol I know better Cowboys forum. Some guys take the football seriously
I didn't see a cocky response anywhere. I just see people being skeptical about your question of if he is a gem considering he has only kicked XP's

When you ask "Did we find a gem" what kind of response did you want?