ExtremeSkins.com still loving to bash Members of CZone

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheGame31 said:

Sorry to say but that Putz, whoever he was, and deserved it.

I will go so far as to say the guy probably is not even a cowboys fan, he might even be a skins fan.
Whether he is a cowboys fan, or someone pretending to be, he was just being a troll and causing trouble....and that is giving him credit.
He just may be a silly individual that thought it was cool to go to that site and make a thread just to say that....either way I see no problem for them to bust the chops of someone who would do that on their board.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
While I sometimes get a chuckle out of the threads from assorted Skins boards that our fans bring back to our boards from time to time, I can't for the life of me figure out why a good Cowboys fan would WANT to hang out with a bunch of Skins hosers...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
silverbear said:
While I sometimes get a chuckle out of the threads from assorted Skins boards that our fans bring back to our boards from time to time, I can't for the life of me figure out why a good Cowboys fan would WANT to hang out with a bunch of Skins hosers...
two words: bang cartoon... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
two words: bang cartoon... :D

OK, I'll give you that one... but those generally make their way onto the Cowboys boards, sooner or later...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I can't believe they dragged that out six pages.

Chrisbob

Reaction score
silverbear said:

Isn't that why you pop over to the Rant every now and again Bear?

silverbear

Reaction score
Chrisbob said:
Isn't that why you pop over to the Rant every now and again Bear?

Naw, over there we get only the creme de la creme of Skins fans... some of those hosers actually seem to have IQs in triple digits...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Naw, over there we get only the creme de la creme of Skins fans... some of those hosers actually seem to have IQs in triple digits...

<----------------------------------
:cool: