extremeskins revolt

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
When I said weird I was referring to EVERYONE all day at work, school and online.....

I don't feel like I'm attacking anyone, I just feel like I walked in a door and was shoved up against a wall immediately.....

I knew about the "active members thingy" becuase you guys had a post on it a while back......I think most people though on ES sign up , see tough it is to post something that isn't a repeat and leave.......unless they only are there for nag's cartoons.....
I think this is true. Which is why 52,000+ members isn't indicative of traffic or much else. It's an impressive number that is quite inflated. Big deal.

my bad If it seemed like I snapped though:) I didn't really type anything with an attitude , I just was confused why everyone was all bipolar today then when I go the other place where people can't be dumb to my face and I get involved in this.....

I had to look at the top of the screen just now to see the topic of the thread......:))

and sometimes I think I'm treated better here than there but that's my fault;)
It's also our philosophy. Everyone has bad days.

I guess we agree to disagree on the smilies though:D However I give you guys credit for 1 smilie.....my custom one.......lol....
You're allowed to disagree here.

"There's always friction between our 2 forums, but you've always been above adding to it. Disappointing."

that was too left field for me to comment on......sorry you feel that way....

later.......
It wasn't left field at all actually. You came in calling our site primitive. Name me another site that has 3 custom backgorund colors and then choices of graphics. That's primitive but 1 constant color scheme is state of the art? On top of this we have custom avatars not generic stuff. Overall, this site is very fan friendly. It isn't anywhere close to primitive, and it isn't anywhere close to being all we can do with it either.

"Disappointing" fit the situation from our end.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about we just leave ES to ES and this site to this site.

If someone from there does not like it here, simple thing is not to come here, if someone here does not like it there simple thing is not to go there.

:cool:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
How about we just leave ES to ES and this site to this site.

If someone from there does not like it here, simple thing is not to come here, if someone here does not like it there simple thing is not to go there.

:cool:

:cool: I wish it was that simple......

I suppose Primative was the wrong word......I'm cool if everyone else is.......