Video: Ezekiel Elliott: “We’re A Family” | Dallas Cowboys 2019

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Hopefully, the players remaining, who haven't received their contracts yet, feel the same way about him! :omg: :muttley:

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
This guy should should do himself a favor and keep his dumb trap shut. Every time he opens his pie hole he sounds more and more ignorant, if that’s even possible.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dak to Zeke: "I truly don't care if you did grab millions from me that I might've had otherwise -- welcome back, my brother!" :lmao:

Last edited:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This is why players have agents. Zeke May have wanted a top contract, but do you think he’s smart enough to orchestrate all of this? Jerry would have had him signed long ago if he could have talked to him.

• Rocky ignored all of the Jones’s overtures
  • Rocky held out for the top RB contract
  • Rocky sent Zeke to Cabo where no one from the Cowboys could talk to him
  • Rocky sent Zeke with trainers, dietitians, etc to make sure he was in shape and was behaving himself
  • I’m betting the Marshall Faulk nonsense was orchestrated by Rocky
Zeke’s agent had to play hardball. He could not allow Zeke to sign for less than Gurley. His livelihood demanded it. What would he tell his other clients or prospective clients if he couldn’t get the top rusher in the NFL, the most important RB to his team, the guy with the most touches, yards, etc to get the most money.

It’s easy to say the player could have fired his agent or ignored his agent, but a young guy like Zeke, who is probably not into the business and financial intricacies of NFL contracts, most likely was led, as he should be, by his agent and his father. Zeke strikes me as very impressionable.

I think all this anger against a young guy who plays football is misplaced. This whole thing was the brainchild of an agent who had more to lose than Zeke or the Joneses. Honestly, if we were top athletes, we would be looking at Rocky as our potential agent, and I’m sure some of the top players in the NFL just sat up and took notice of what he got for Zeke.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What does he know? He's only a player. Some fans hope he gets injured and others will not cheer for him again. What he did to the fans is unforgivable. ;)

That's the problems.......fans with personal agendas. Look the Joneses have made no secret they're spending Cowboys cap money on their OWN proven players. Zeke is a critical piece of the puzzle who's more than proven himself. Hell, leading the league in rushing 2 of his first 3 years should be enough. What more can you ask?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is why players have agents. Zeke May have wanted a top contract, but do you think he’s smart enough to orchestrate all of this? Jerry would have had him signed long ago if he could have talked to him.

• Rocky ignored all of the Jones’s overtures
  • Rocky held out for the top RB contract
  • Rocky sent Zeke to Cabo where no one from the Cowboys could talk to him
  • Rocky sent Zeke with trainers, dietitians, etc to make sure he was in shape and was behaving himself
  • I’m betting the Marshall Faulk nonsense was orchestrated by Rocky
Zeke’s agent had to play hardball. He could not allow Zeke to sign for less than Gurley. His livelihood demanded it. What would he tell his other clients or prospective clients if he couldn’t get the top rusher in the NFL, the most important RB to his team, the guy with the most touches, yards, etc to get the most money.

It’s easy to say the player could have fired his agent or ignored his agent, but a young guy like Zeke, who is probably not into the business and financial intricacies of NFL contracts, most likely was led, as he should be, by his agent and his father. Zeke strikes me as very impressionable.

I think all this anger against a young guy who plays football is misplaced. This whole thing was the brainchild of an agent who had more to lose than Zeke or the Joneses. Honestly, if we were top athletes, we would be looking at Rocky as our potential agent, and I’m sure some of the top players in the NFL just sat up and took notice of what he got for Zeke.

Good post Chuck......

BTW .......You ever confused with Charlie Brown (LOL). First thing came to mind writing your name lol

shabazz

Reaction score
Everything Zeke does screams "Look at me! Look at me!"
Guy needs to grow up.

Just a product of his generation. Facebook and Instagram, Twitter just the forums to exude this type of thing. And no, I'm not on any of those things but I still back Zeke because he is elite. This childish, drama stuff means nothing to me

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This guy should should do himself a favor and keep his dumb trap shut. Every time he opens his pie hole he sounds more and more ignorant, if that’s even possible.
It’s refreshing to hear you talk about yourself like that.