News: Ezekiel Elliott, Aldon Smith were limited Wednesday

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ezekiel Elliott, Aldon Smith were limited Wednesday - ProFootballTalk

GettyImages-1229442391-e1604526306642.jpg

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott mentioned all the team’s injuries this season during his interview session Wednesday. He did not mention his own.

Elliott was limited in Wednesday’s practice with a hamstring injury.

“We’ve had a lot of injuries this season,” Elliott said. “I mean there have been a lot of guys in and out of there. We just got to all be ready, next-man-up mentality and get ready to play some ball.”

Cowboys pass rusher Aldon Smith also was limited at Wednesday’s practice with a knee injury.

Punter Chris Jones did not practice and a report earlier in the day indicated he will undergo core muscle surgery Thursday.

Read Full Story

quickccc

Reaction score
Aldon needs rest. Give Gregory more reps. He has fresh legs.

- Pollard to take the bulk of reps - give zeke more rest, less strain possibilities... tough because he's nowhere near the blitz blocker Zeke is, and
Steelers are well known for how they blitz.

- Gregory should see more reps but rookie Bradlee Anae should also get some reps, ..but why do i get the feeling that they much rather push and
gamble on Aldon's knee than chance a rookie edge rusher and give aldon less knee strain and risk of further injury as well.

- Old schooler DL coach Jim Tomsula would much rather give reps to Dorace Armstrong than Bradlee.

- This is gonna be a red-shirt like rookie season for Bradlee. i hate that . :angry:

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Just shut down this clown show for the season and call truce. Give every team on our schedule a win. It’s time to tank this bad boy.

I agree, with the exception of Thanksgiving.

I'd like to see a win against the Football Team on turkey day. Even if we finish 3-13, we'll still be in the top 5 and have our shot at either an elite LT or trade back and aquire picks.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is pretty buff. How is he not pulling it off?

He doesn't have a 6 pack. Look at the pic. He's even got some fat in the love handle area . He's got a tattoo covering up his lack of definition. But, if he wasn't sucking so bad, nobody would care.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Aldon got hurt in the first quarter against Philly. Not hurt enough to come out of the game, but he was kneeled over for an extended time after one play. The commentators missed it (they seemed baffled why he was not having a good game) and I think a lot of fans missed that too.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott, Aldon Smith were limited Wednesday - ProFootballTalk

GettyImages-1229442391-e1604526306642.jpg

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott mentioned all the team’s injuries this season during his interview session Wednesday. He did not mention his own.

Elliott was limited in Wednesday’s practice with a hamstring injury.

“We’ve had a lot of injuries this season,” Elliott said. “I mean there have been a lot of guys in and out of there. We just got to all be ready, next-man-up mentality and get ready to play some ball.”

Cowboys pass rusher Aldon Smith also was limited at Wednesday’s practice with a knee injury.

Punter Chris Jones did not practice and a report earlier in the day indicated he will undergo core muscle surgery Thursday.

Read Full Story
Im sick of looking at his belly