News: Ezekiel Elliott, Aldon Smith were limited Wednesday

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's unfortunate that whenever the TV is on you are legally required to look at it. If not I am certain you would turn it off or turn your head when there was something on that was making you sick right?
Beat me to it Mr 24!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott, Aldon Smith were limited Wednesday - ProFootballTalk

GettyImages-1229442391-e1604526306642.jpg

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott mentioned all the team’s injuries this season during his interview session Wednesday. He did not mention his own.

Elliott was limited in Wednesday’s practice with a hamstring injury.

“We’ve had a lot of injuries this season,” Elliott said. “I mean there have been a lot of guys in and out of there. We just got to all be ready, next-man-up mentality and get ready to play some ball.”

Cowboys pass rusher Aldon Smith also was limited at Wednesday’s practice with a knee injury.

Punter Chris Jones did not practice and a report earlier in the day indicated he will undergo core muscle surgery Thursday.

Read Full Story
Zeke has been limited for a long time. what a bum.

wecasa

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott, Aldon Smith were limited Wednesday - ProFootballTalk

GettyImages-1229442391-e1604526306642.jpg

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott mentioned all the team’s injuries this season during his interview session Wednesday. He did not mention his own.

Elliott was limited in Wednesday’s practice with a hamstring injury.

“We’ve had a lot of injuries this season,” Elliott said. “I mean there have been a lot of guys in and out of there. We just got to all be ready, next-man-up mentality and get ready to play some ball.”

Cowboys pass rusher Aldon Smith also was limited at Wednesday’s practice with a knee injury.

Punter Chris Jones did not practice and a report earlier in the day indicated he will undergo core muscle surgery Thursday.

Read Full Story
More importantly, Chris Jones out with core muscle surgery and will miss several week. Bye bye 38 yard punter.

blueblood70

Reaction score
More importantly, Chris Jones out with core muscle surgery and will miss several week. Bye bye 38 yard punter.
dude had this injurys on and off all last year and tried fighting through it but now needs surgery, the guys decline was due to the injury just like Baily..the fact is hes the holder and im betting the team asked him to fight through it to make sure the kick holder wasn't upset..he can no longer play.. mocking him is idiotic..dude ma be a punter but im betting dude would stomp your AZZ..might want to pull back the hate and see the reality he played through excessive pain to try and help the team..

BTW the fans last week mocking Mm and the team for adding a Punter o the PS also a bunch of tools..there was a valid reason..

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
"core muscle surgery"??? #6 must've ripped or torn something that makes it's self known to him with every deep breath of air he takes,,,
SHEESE*

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Broaddus just said on the air that Zeke was DNP today and Aldon was limited.

*Picks up Pollard in fantasy*

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Who was the defensive guy we were playing a game or two ago who was wearing his jersey like this the whole game? At least Zeke pulls it down while he's on the field!!
Hahahaha, I don't recall but I remember Philly was Fielding that one dude who favored the distinct fashionable flair of a "Haystack Calhoun's" fall& winter wardrobe line( icr his name at the present either, hell,I think he'd even played for us for a single season a couple years back,,,o_O)

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that whenever the TV is on you are legally required to look at it. If not I am certain you would turn it off or turn your head when there was something on that was making you sick right?
strange reaction to my post

wecasa

Reaction score
dude had this injurys on and off all last year and tried fighting through it but now needs surgery, the guys decline was due to the injury just like Baily..the fact is hes the holder and im betting the team asked him to fight through it to make sure the kick holder wasn't upset..he can no longer play.. mocking him is idiotic..dude ma be a punter but im betting dude would stomp your AZZ..might want to pull back the hate and see the reality he played through excessive pain to try and help the team..

BTW the fans last week mocking Mm and the team for adding a Punter o the PS also a bunch of tools..there was a valid reason..
Well I guess we should just concede the field position battle every game then to support an injured punter. I would understand if the guy was an all pro punter or the next ray guy. But he's just a JAG punter. You can't tell me there isn't an UDFA sitting at home waiting for a call that could roll out of bed and out punt Jones. But then again this team isn't going anywhere this year so lets just keep rolling with half a punter and FG holder cause it doesn't matter...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well I guess we should just concede the field position battle every game then to support an injured punter. I would understand if the guy was an all pro punter or the next ray guy. But he's just a JAG punter. You can't tell me there isn't an UDFA sitting at home waiting for a call that could roll out of bed and out punt Jones. But then again this team isn't going anywhere this year so lets just keep rolling with half a punter and FG holder cause it doesn't matter...
thy tried to let it heal naturally with rehab it did not,,first 4 games of the year when we were scoring 32ppg it wasnt big deal, it now is FG holding is hard ask Romo lol

they had a guy on the PS last 2 weeks to clear c19 protocols and get ready and practicing holding..

catiii

Reaction score
Trade Zeke for a Maine lobster and we'd really have something!:eek: