Ezekiel Elliott Appreciation Thread **merged**

superonyx

Reaction score
Typical fans I guess.

A Zeke appreciation thread and it's only on its second page and most posts in this thread are critical of Zeke.

I guess so many people here spent the last few weeks criticizing Zeke to the point that they are not going to chime in when the thread is supposed to give him credit.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I don't mind the spoon celebration after every run right now, whatever gets his confidence going. You can tell he's improving each week

Hardline

Reaction score
Last night was just a stepping stone for Zeke. I was on the Zeke appreciation wagon months before the draft. Zeke is and will justify that 4th overall pick decision.

Proximo

Reaction score
It was definitely nice to see him put up those type of numbers during a nice win. Looks like he's starting to find his rhythm.

I don't think it will be too much longer till we see him bust off a huge 40+ yarder for a TD.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I am so happy this organization didn't make the mistake of taking Ramsey. He is every bit the arrogant me first loud mouth I thought he was.

He is a deion sanders jr. The last thing this team ever needs is a blowhard ego maniac.

Ramsey would have been a complete disaster and distraction here!

So nice to have zeke instead of that guy.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
He was out on the play that Dunbar scored because he asked to come out. Look like he hit his head pretty hard on the turf the play before.
That giant head can take a beating

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I am so happy this organization didn't make the mistake of taking Ramsey. He is every bit the arrogant me first loud mouth I thought he was.

He is a deion sanders jr. The last thing this team ever needs is a blowhard ego maniac.

Ramsey would have been a complete disaster and distraction here!

So nice to have zeke instead of that guy.
I agree with this 100%.

Look at how much impact he's had on that team so far......0 wins

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I saw flashes of #22 last night. I like the way he darted and used vision. The hurdle just shows that he's starting to ooze with swag now. That's what we need. It's like having another Dez but in the backfield. We're developing a nice big three. I can't wait until he becomes more involved in the passing game.

Swanny

Reaction score
We really need to stop feeding him 25 plus carries a game. I'd prefer Morris in there when we're up big with less than 3 minutes vs 10 in the box. Also they were really screwing him with goal line carries for some reason
I want to see see 30+ carries every week. Run this guy into the ground the n let him walk away and sign a monster contract elsewhere. Draft your next RB and repeat forever