Ezekiel Elliott Booed at Ohio State Game When Picture Shown on Jumbotron

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
For sure, some just don’t have the intestinal fortitude to publicly admit they don’t like him. God forbid you don’t win the internet popularity contest.
:lmao: * ya, and according to my most recently compiled tabulation ? You've been riding drag& suckin' hind tit in that
" contest " fer' nigh on two years running nowo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Columbus, Ohio.
39.9612 degrees N, 82.9988 W. Does that cover it? :lmao:

Where was jupiter in terms of its position to Aquarius?

On the booing part I believe that the honor your contract resonates with a certain portion of our population.

You see it here daily and I think you saw it in Columbus.

Unless zeke did something like left out the THE when he said Ohio state university in an interview or something like that.

Wait

Wasn’t he wearing a lebron Lakers jersey during the shoving incident?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zeke hasn't exactly endeared himself to the football world lately. You get back in return what you give, according to your deeds.
I am a Texan living in Ohio. Being a Cowboy fan here is, well, not always appreciated. :muttley:
Having said that, it is my observation that they are booing his off field behavior in general.
I could be wrong. :D

aria

Reaction score
:lmao: * ya, and according to my most recently compiled tabulation ? You've been riding drag& suckin' hind tit in that
" contest " fer' nigh on two years running nowo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahaha, I would love to argue Melon...

aria

Reaction score
It's amazing how personally some of you have taken this.
It’s amazing that some of you continue to support an entitled punk diva bully at any expense (literally and figuratively) as long as he makes the team better which is questionable between his off the field incidents and money he is allegedly seeking.

Personal? Nope. I can dislike someone for several various reasons and none of them have to be personal.

aria

Reaction score
He’s ALREADY a rich guy!
Not the way some of his supporters paint the picture. Reading their posts you would think the guy could barely make ends meet. OMG, he’s going to be one of the lowest paid running backs this year, it’s not fair!

They don’t mention the several million he’s already made or maybe it makes them feel better about their stance if they don’t acknowledge it because then it’s not true :rolleyes:

ESisback

Reaction score
Not the way some of his supporters paint the picture. Reading their posts you would think the guy could barely make ends meet. OMG, he’s going to be one of the lowest paid running backs this year, it’s not fair!

They don’t mention the several million he’s already made or maybe it makes them feel better about their stance if they don’t acknowledge it because then it’s not true :rolleyes:

He doesn’t wanna “honor his existing contract”, yet he expects the Cowboys to “honor his new contract”, DESPITE his off the field history! He gets no sympathy from most of the Shmoes, who get the poopy end of the stick for much less money, WITHOUT all the arrogant “ journalists” advocating for them daily on the tube.