Ezekiel Elliott could get completely banished from the NFL

zekecowboy

Reaction score

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Would it be legal for tech firms, for example, to ban together and refuse to hire someone? I would think that would be a cartel. What makes the NFL not an anti competitive entity?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So a player can rape a girl, beat her or even murder someone and still play in the NFL. But if a girl lies (and be proven a lie) causes a player to be ban.......hmm something doesn't seem right.

From the calls against the Packers 2 years in the playoffs to this should finally show the league (Goodell) dislikes Dallas

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Priests who abused children in Boston were routinely reassigned and for the high profile ones - moved to the Vatican.

Yet the NFL would ban Elliott because of immature decision making.

What in the world is happening?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Priests who abused children in Boston were routinely reassigned and for the high profile ones - moved to the Vatican.

Yet the NFL would ban Elliott because of immature decision making.

What in the world is happening?
They are making him out to be a monster. He's far from it. I've seen plenty of players that have done a lost worse than Elliott and they get a slap on the wrist. The guy is immature and until I see more than he said she said I'm going to believe him.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
The league just wanted to send a strong message to Zeke, It would take an awful lot to get banished from the NFL, if a player was a huge drug dealer, rapist, murderer, or child molestation....

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I'd keep trying then..theyre no closer to "getting it right" with this outcome.
They will eventually....it's a work in process. I don't like it either, but I understand their point of view. They wanna crack down hard and send a message to all players. We messed up in the past, but we are gonna be tough from now on. Starting today.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
If Ezekiel Elliot doesn't stay out of trouble, there's a chance he could end up getting banished for life from the NFL. That stern warning came from the league on Friday after Elliott's six game suspension was announced. In a six-page letter to Elliott, the NFL made it very clear that the league has the right to banish him forever if he were to get in trouble again.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...t-could-get-completely-banished-from-the-nfl/

Anyone can get completely banished from the NFL. The NFL is just trying to put fear in the Elliot / Cowboys. If I were Jerry and Elliot (and all Cowboys fans), I would declare war on the NFL.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Ezekiel Elliot doesn't stay out of trouble, there's a chance he could end up getting banished for life from the NFL. That stern warning came from the league on Friday after Elliott's six game suspension was announced. In a six-page letter to Elliott, the NFL made it very clear that the league has the right to banish him forever if he were to get in trouble again.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...t-could-get-completely-banished-from-the-nfl/

Is there a Zeke Zone yet?

I'm already bored with this issue.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think the league may have given him legitimate grounds for a lawsuit seeking an immediate injunction claiming irreparable harm. The league is threatening him with banishment based on behavior they only speculate he did but cannot prove conclusively. If they are claiming he is now only one step away from banishment, he should be able to argue they have errored and are placing him in a position that is unjustified. There are so many places his legal team could go if he is willing to fight it.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Would it be legal for tech firms, for example, to ban together and refuse to hire someone? I would think that would be a cartel. What makes the NFL not an anti competitive entity?

They have an anti-trust exemption.