Ezekiel Elliott present during bar brawl at The Star

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
After reading the title knew it was Fish on a slow day trying to make something out of nothing....thought SI laid off everybody?

Jipper

Reaction score
In breaking news, Tony Pollard has been suspended 12 games due to zekes involvement in the altercation

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
He happened to be in the building when a fight broke out? How is that a story?

===
TMZ and other outlets have suggested that the conflict involved Elliott in the sense that his "crew'' or "entourage'' - their words -
is behind the fight. On the video shot by a patron, however, there is no indication that Elliott has anything to do with any problem.
he also is no longer on the Cowboys so why not mention Patriot RB present when a fight broke out,,,

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But the headlines are always “Ex Dallas Cowboy” when there’s trouble.
Always. No matter how many years Greg Hardy was in Carolina, he's always former Cowboy for the 5 minutes he was in Dallas.

shabazz

Reaction score
He happened to be in the building when a fight broke out? How is that a story?

===
TMZ and other outlets have suggested that the conflict involved Elliott in the sense that his "crew'' or "entourage'' - their words -
is behind the fight. On the video shot by a patron, however, there is no indication that Elliott has anything to do with any problem.
Thank God, they didn't use the word, posse....I'd get triggered

Tim93gt

Reaction score
A brawl at Concrete Cowboy? Well I’m shocked. I’ve seen a few there.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Some drunks tried to talk big to an athlete and his entourage took care of biz. Like the Ray Lewis thingy without the stabbing