F.a.a.d.s.e.g. Club, Membership Drive

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
%$%^$&#^&%&**^(&& <------Simulated swearing

Can't believe I fell asleep 5 mins into 4th quarter and missed the end!

Now I am officially starting the Fell Asleep And Didn't See End of Game club.

Come on......I know there has got to me alot of potential members out there!

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I actually fell asleep also but my wife woke me up when Roy intercepted the pass.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys said:

Sorry, that darn tooting open a beer at 5:18 PM post last night made me part of the Hung Over club !

Best HO I can recall in a long time.

TonyS

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
I actually fell asleep also but my wife woke me up when Roy intercepted the pass.

It takes a real man to admit that. :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys said:

Not me for the strangest reason I continued to feel that Dallas would pull this game out. I know I had no reason to feel that way but when Philly faild to convert the TD that would have made it 24 to 7 and instead was only 20 to 7 I really felt that things would fall our way.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Not me for the strangest reason I continued to feel that Dallas would pull this game out. I know I had no reason to feel that way but when Philly faild to convert the TD that would have made it 24 to 7 and instead was only 20 to 7 I really felt that things would fall our way.
I thought that too, when they only made it 20-7, but I can't say that I thought we would come back and win.

I just thought that they left the door open, but I didn't think we were going in.

I usually fall asleep watching TV at night, but not last night, not when the Cowboys are on.

Martice

Reaction score
When Dallas had to punt with 6 mins left in the game, I reached for my projector remote to turn it off but I decided to not give up on the game. I would have freaked if I didn't see the last minutes of the game last night. My heart was pounding through my chest.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
I thought that too, when they only made it 20-7, but I can't say that I thought we would come back and win.

I just thought that they left the door open, but I didn't think we were going in.

I usually fall asleep watching TV at night, but not last night, not when the Cowboys are on.

Well I have never left a game or stopped watching a game until the clock reads 00:00 and that has included games we were blown out in. I just don't feel right turning my back on my boys. Lastnight I had my folks over to watch the game and they were about to leave and I told them stay a bit longer Dallas is going to come back and win this thing and sure enough they did. Call it MNF magic the same magic the skins had aginst us. LOL

Trophy#6

Reaction score
Gradeschool.. middle-80's.. the one and ONLY time I've ever fallen asleep during a Cowboy's game. I woke up at 3 in the morning.. found out the Cowboys had won, beaten the Commanders.. and I was a pissed off lil' single-digit year old for having fallen asleep. Pissed off for awhile after too cause that was a MNF game and one of the only one's I was going to see, if anymore the entire year, in my market. Vowed to never miss a snap of my sacred Cowboys again. And haven't. Not last night AND not even last year with Vinny "The Incompetant" "Snooze-me-a-river" at QB- so certainly not now with "Never-over-till-it's-over" Drew slinging the pigskin.

The ever lasting reality of messege boards however. You get these annoying people (and yea, very well could be talking about you) acting like they know the Cowboys better then some preacher knows the bible.. yet come game day they're mentally breaking down and falling asleep. Yea some know-it-all silver-bleeding fans we have. Hey I may not know it all, but atleast I know it's not over till it's over, period.

The list has been made
The true silver 'n blues are checking it twice
We're going to find out who the real posers were last night
It's not Terrell Owens, or Jerry Jones, that's right
They're right here in this thread, and they stick out like a Green blinking xmas light.

1fisher

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:

how'd the ol' ticker do last night WV? My blood was boiling for the majority of the night. After RW's score you couldn't slap the grin off my face!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Trophy#6 said:
The ever lasting reality of messege boards however. You get these annoying people (and yea, very well could be talking about you) acting like they know the Cowboys better then some preacher knows the bible.. yet come game day they're mentally breaking down and falling asleep. Yea some know-it-all silver-bleeding fans we have. Hey I may not know it all, but atleast I know it's not over till it's over, period.

You sir are a class "A" jerk.....Why the flame? I may not know it all, but I know a pompus jerk when I see one (and yea, I very well could be talking about you)

Get a life