Face value for next weeks game

eclipse31623

Reaction score
I am selling 2 tickets for face value for next weeks game. They are in section 108, row 10, and aisle seats 101 and 102. If you are interested, please PM me.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cbz40;1249835 said:
You better bring home a "W" or i'm gong to be after ya. ;)
I hope the guy responds. I just got the go ahead from the wife to buy tickets and skip out on Christmas with the inlaws. ;)

mwj473

Reaction score
I pm'd him too, but is he talking about the Eagles game or the Lions game? He said next weeks game, so I don't know which game it is.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
theogt;1249843 said:
I hope the guy responds. I just got the go ahead from the wife to buy tickets and skip out on Christmas with the inlaws. ;)

Sounds as if you have a very understanding wife. You lucky devil you. :D

For your sake I hope he responds real soon. ;)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;1249843 said:

There is another guy on here selling tickets. There are 1700 seats on stub hub and a ton on ebay. If you cant get any the lots will be filled with tickets.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
theebs;1249854 said:
There is another guy on here selling tickets. There are 1700 seats on stub hub and a ton on ebay. If you cant get any the lots will be filled with tickets.
Yeah, not at face value, though.

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
I would love to go to the game, but I have 2 families that I have to host at my house. Can't exactly leave the guests. Thanksgiving game is a tradition, but this Christmas day crap is tough. I hope like hell we aren't under represented just cause it is christmas.