Fairly evaluating Dak

Dak is what he is...he's a guy that's good enough to give you spurts of hope but will bring you back to earth in a hurry.
 
I watched and saw the throw away too. But then any NFL quarterback can change the play and why would shoddy be micromanaging an 11 year vet and why not have the guts to scan the field first. The alternative is worse to me.
I still fault them both. I don't know who covered for who in that situation but I am just enjoying today's win now.
 
He’s a streaky player. When he’s on he looks great when not, not so good. Both players showed up today. First half Dak and 2nd half Dak were two different players today.
He didn’t look so good in the first half, but the tv guys showed you his view on several plays, and I don’t are if you make 100 million per year, you aren’t carrying anything if your receivers are blanketed. It’s a team game, and if the defense ever gets its act together, Dak is good enough to beat any team with a healthy offense.

Pickens needs to man up and stop giving up on plays; Tyler Smith will be back soon. The defense is slowly improving, but until they can stop giving up so many points, 28-20-31-30, this team is not going to be successful.
 
I haven’t been super high on Dak, especially vs his cap hit. You would expect Dak to carry this team at his cap hit.

Having said that, this season, other than the first half of the Giants game and the final drive of the Ravens game he has played like the player you would expect at his cap hit.

I’m glad that he has seemed to clear the deer in the headlights thing. Hopefully this continues and maybe we can make a run this year.
I need to see this type of performance against good teams in the playoffs.
At his salary that’s a reasonable expectation.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,114
Messages
14,668,142
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top