Twitter: Falcons DL Grady Jarrett on Cowboys Offense

fivetwos

Reaction score
Respectable comment by a class act and one of the best in the league. A shame he's being wasted in Atlanta. Wish Dan could've brought him a long lol.
Wonder if he could have been had for a second.

Could have been worth it to us.

Think they are trying to make the playoffs though.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Respect to Jarrett praising the opponent that kicked their butts. Stand up guy. The fun part is that I believe ATL is still in the 7th spot for the playoffs even after that butt whuppin. So they still have a lot to play for.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
83556298.gif

LOL...omg that is exactly how it went...

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He sounds like a class act . Been in the league awhile. Best of luck Thurs night. I heard Dan Quinn got a game ball after the beat down. Quinn has been a great hire by the Cowboys

Yeah the way things are going he aint gonna be here more than a year or two. He got a team to the Super Bowl as the head man so it's not like he fell on his face as a head coach.

Silverstar

Reaction score
McClay is the most underrated person on the team. Hes done a great job in building this team. His ability to recognize talent has been 2nd to none.

Will McClay has done a great job no doubt about it, but I think Lionel Vitale has also been key in finding our recent talent in the draft. He's been the Cowboys Director of College Scouting since 2016.

Interesting background on Vitale...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Vital

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, but there's a few couch potatoes that secretly want to see Dak fail, to justify their attempts at trying to prove he isn't a good qb. If you really pay attention, they only come out after our losses. So once again, those haters have to be frustrated for another week because they have to fall into obscurity until the next loss.

5 years 1 playoff win.
2 Div titles in the worst division in the NFL.
A losing record against teams with winning records.

Why is Dak GREAT?

GINeric

Reaction score
5 years 1 playoff win.
2 Div titles in the worst division in the NFL.
A losing record against teams with winning records.

Why is Dak GREAT?

Dak doesn't play defense and Dak didn't have a real head coach. How many of these players thats making play right now were there 5 years ago??? Dak is great because he's put up numbers that only a handful of qbs put up in NFL history at this point in their careers. If its easy for any qb to do within their first 5 years what Dak has done, why haven't any other qbs other than 4 in NFL history matched what Dak has done??

I'll wait....

fredp22

Reaction score
Will McClay has done a great job no doubt about it, but I think Lionel Vitale has also been key in finding our recent talent in the draft. He's been the Cowboys Director of College Scouting since 2016.

Interesting background on Vitale...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Vital
agree - they are behind the building of this team.
Interesting comment from McClay last year- getting ready for draft he was picking best player for our positions of need (Garrett rule). MM said "no- best player available" which McClay said made his day. He picked Lamb, Diggs, Gallimore and this year Parsons. hard to do any better from our draft spots

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wonder if he could have been had for a second.

Could have been worth it to us.

Think they are trying to make the playoffs though.
Oh for sure. I don't think they are selling....may take a 1st i'd think. 2nd for sure would be worth it.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Brady Quinn drafted and made Brady Garrett. I bet he would love to play for the Cowboys.