Family doesn't accept woman I'm madly in love with

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm nuts in love with a woman from Korea. I was hoping my family wouldn't be against me dating a Korean woman, but, man, was I ever disappointed. My sister tried to be tactful by saying, "You don't even know her," but my brother was blunt. He said, "She's just not a good person." He even called her a "commie." How rude. However, my dad was the most ridiculous. He said, "Her family might have you killed." How absurd. I'm really smitten, and you would think they would support me in this, even if she's not who they imagined me with. She's incredibly beautiful. Her name is, "Kim Yo Jong." Apparently, she's the sister of this dude, "Kim Jong Un" who runs the country. I won't hold that against her, and I'm sure politicians aren't as bad as they seem. I'm busy booking my passage to North Korea to visit her. She's never met me or corresponded with me, but I'm sure it will be fine. Love conquers all, right? Whelp, wish me luck.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
giphy.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol When I was stationed in Korea.
For a short time I shared a room with three Katusas aka Koreans attached to US Army. Lee, Huh and Oh. All three were good young men. We got along well but the language and cultural differences made for some funny times. Oh and I hated the spiced cabbage dish called Kimchee that was a normal side for most meals. So powerful that some of their brown tshirts were stained orange in areas from the sweat and the smell could be pretty stout.

Lee was the quiet reserved one but very smart.
Huh was kind of the one that always seemed a bit lost.
Oh was the coolest of the three. I swear he could fit in as a Korean movie star. If you have watched a good deal of Korean Movies he would fit right in as the cool guy.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. No, no, this is her. You gotta admit. He's kinda hot. I found out she had some people executed by firing squad, but I'm willing to overlook this tiny problem because she's sexy. When you're madly in love with someone, you gotta overlook some of her minor imperfections, right?

kimyojong-3-a.jpg

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm nuts in love with a woman from Korea. I was hoping my family wouldn't be against me dating a Korean woman, but, man, was I ever disappointed. My sister tried to be tactful by saying, "You don't even know her," but my brother was blunt. He said, "She's just not a good person." He even called her a "commie." How rude. However, my dad was the most ridiculous. He said, "Her family might have you killed." How absurd. I'm really smitten, and you would think they would support me in this, even if she's not who they imagined me with. She's incredibly beautiful. Her name is, "Kim Yo Jong." Apparently, she's the sister of this dude, "Kim Jong Un" who runs the country. I won't hold that against her, and I'm sure politicians aren't as bad as they seem. I'm busy booking my passage to North Korea to visit her. She's never met me or corresponded with me, but I'm sure it will be fine. Love conquers all, right? Whelp, wish me luck.
Dude seriously, you crack me up.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. No, no, this is her. You gotta admit. He's kinda hot. I found out she had some people executed by firing squad, but I'm willing to overlook this tiny problem because she's sexy. When you're madly in love with someone, you gotta overlook some of her minor imperfections, right?

kimyojong-3-a.jpg
The relationship may get a little awkward down the road when instead of visiting with the subject teachers your kid is struggling with at the next parent-teacher conference, she lines them up in the cafeteria and has them shot in the back of the head.