Famous people that are cowboys Fans (pic)

DA FAN

Reaction score
I know there was a thread about this already.

Let's just make it more interesting.

You have to include a pic of that person wearing Cowboys apparel.

Kevin Costner

CATG106080421_1024x768_small.jpg

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Sorry, i Don't know how to post a pic, but James Caan used to be at a lot of games wearing Cowboys T on the sidelines. Big Boys fan old Jimmy.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Big Dakota said:
Sorry, i Don't know how to post a pic, but James Caan used to be at a lot of games wearing Cowboys T on the sidelines. Big Boys fan old Jimmy.
thats awesome.. i knew Costner was a Boys fan, but Sonny Corleone?? sweet!

MadCow

Reaction score
Jamie Foxx

52001939_8.jpg

http://anygivensunday.warnerbros.com/cmp/prod.html

As for Jamie Foxx, the role of Willie Beamen was a natural for him, as a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan who played the game in high school. In fact, after an initial meeting with Stone, Foxx set out to campaign for the part of Beamen. "Oliver said that he wanted to see me throw the football, so I went out and got my Cowboys jersey--Deion Sanders’ number 21, one of my favorites--and my Cowboys helmet. Then I made a videotape of me throwing the ball, but like I was in a mini-training camp with my homies. We’re throwing the ball on tape, and I’m talkin’ trash to the camera, and on the spot I came up with a little rap for Willie...which maybe is what pushed it over for Oliver." (In fact, Foxx’s "Willie Beamen Rap" would ultimately be included in one of the movie’s montage sequences.)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
MadCow said:
Jamie Foxx

52001939_8.jpg

http://anygivensunday.warnerbros.com/cmp/prod.html

As for Jamie Foxx, the role of Willie Beamen was a natural for him, as a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan who played the game in high school. In fact, after an initial meeting with Stone, Foxx set out to campaign for the part of Beamen. "Oliver said that he wanted to see me throw the football, so I went out and got my Cowboys jersey--Deion Sanders’ number 21, one of my favorites--and my Cowboys helmet. Then I made a videotape of me throwing the ball, but like I was in a mini-training camp with my homies. We’re throwing the ball on tape, and I’m talkin’ trash to the camera, and on the spot I came up with a little rap for Willie...which maybe is what pushed it over for Oliver." (In fact, Foxx’s "Willie Beamen Rap" would ultimately be included in one of the movie’s montage sequences.)

I was at a Cowboys-Eagles game a few years back and he came right by us heading on to the field. He was doing sideline research for "Any Given Sunday"...

calico

Reaction score
I googled searched and came up with this...

It looks like she is a girl from the WWE and she is a Cowboys fan...she's just a big bowl of wrong and I would love to have some beers with her and watch the Cowboys.

tf03.jpg

:omg:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No pic, but actor David Keith is a big fan.

I even remember a few years ago he was on the sidelines at games, holding headset cords.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Alexander said:
No pic, but actor David Keith is a big fan.

I even remember a few years ago he was on the sidelines at games, holding headset cords.

As is Keith David...

keith_david_keith.jpg

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Former Tennis star Martina Navratilova is a big Cowboy fan
Country Singer Charlie Pride is a big Cowboys fan

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Former Tennis star Martina Navratilova is a big Cowboy

Why aren't the good looking female tennis players Cowboy fans?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Alexander said:
Why aren't the good looking female tennis players Cowboy fans?

Because they are not man enough to watch football. :lmao2: Just kidding ladies.....

TLW47

Reaction score
I saw Martina once with her..uh...girlfriend in the stands once.