Famous people that are cowboys Fans (pic)

cowboysfan84

Reaction score
I don't have a pic, but Steve Francis is a Cowboys fan. On MTV Cribs, he pulled a Boys jersey out of his closet.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
David Keith from the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman" He was good buddies with Bill Bates

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Add John Daly, Vinnie and the late Dimebag (from Pantera). As a matter of fact, Pantera's album (Vulgar Display of Power) went #1 on the charts and when they got the news they didn't give a f*** because it had just been announced that Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys were parting ways. Those boys were HARDCORE Cowboys fans (Vinny still is).

SS

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Alan Jackson's video "Chattahoochee" had shots of him in a Herschell Walker jersey.

Scott Stapp wore a jersey in one of Creed's videos too. Not sure which one though.

Pete Sampras is a Cowboys fan.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Terry Labonte, NASCAR driver, is a big Cowboys fan. I talked with him about it one time at the Poccono raceway during a testing session. He is die hard. Said it would be tough to drive for Joe Gibbs. :lmao2:

J-DOG

Reaction score
Former Duke Basketball star Bobby Hurley is a big Cowboys fan.
Heard him in an interview talking about how he loved the Cowboys and shouted MOOOOOOOSE!!!!!..every time Daryl Johnston got the ball.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I was at a Cowboys-Eagles game a few years back and he came right by us heading on to the field. He was doing sideline research for "Any Given Sunday"...

since I don't remember that, I assume it wasn't the game I was at.... figures!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I believe that Former San Antonio Spur David Robinson is a boys fan. I remember him going into locker room after SBXXX

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Toby Keith is a Cowboys fan, even remade his song "Shoulda been a cowboy" during the mid 90s to a Dallas Cowboys theme

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cajuncowboy said:
Terry Labonte, NASCAR driver, is a big Cowboys fan. I talked with him about it one time at the Poccono raceway during a testing session. He is die hard. Said it would be tough to drive for Joe Gibbs. :lmao2:

That's a good one to hear.

Bobby is a big fan also but played the PC line when driving for Gibbs.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
skinsscalper said:
Add John Daly, Vinnie and the late Dimebag (from Pantera). As a matter of fact, Pantera's album (Vulgar Display of Power) went #1 on the charts and when they got the news they didn't give a f*** because it had just been announced that Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys were parting ways. Those boys were HARDCORE Cowboys fans (Vinny still is).

SS
Cowboys from Hell!

TLW47

Reaction score
Clint Black. Even though he's from the Houston area he's one of the wise ones down there. Of course he probably also loves the Titans if he lives in TN.