Fan in Arkansas

JxOxSxH

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just joined yesterday,suprised to actually find a all cowboys forum.I usally post on other nfl sites etc.I was just wanting to say hi and it looks like a great forum!Glad i found it!Any other fans in my area let me know.
JOSH

GO BOYS!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
JxOxSxH said:
Hi everyone,
I just joined yesterday,suprised to actually find a all cowboys forum.I usally post on other nfl sites etc.I was just wanting to say hi and it looks like a great forum!Glad i found it!Any other fans in my area let me know.
JOSH

GO BOYS!

HEY!!!!

:welcome:

Thanks for choosing the Zone as your Cowboy's home. I think you'll be as hooked as the rest of us are in no time.

Enjoy your stay...and try to keep your distance from anyone with a name like, uh, well, for instance "Winicki"

:D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
JxOxSxH said:
Hi everyone,
JOSH

GO BOYS!

What part of Arkansas?

Oh... :welcome:

JxOxSxH

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
HEY!!!!

:welcome:

Thanks for choosing the Zone as your Cowboy's home. I think you'll be as hooked as the rest of us are in no time.

Enjoy your stay...and try to keep your distance from anyone with a name like, uh, well, for instance "Winicki"

:D

Thanks for the welcome!And ill make a self note of the name Winicki.Thanks

trickblue said:
What part of Arkansas?
North East Arkansas,I live about 5 minutes for the Missouri line.

trickblue

Reaction score
JxOxSxH said:
Thanks for the welcome!And ill make a self note of the name Winicki.Thanks

North East Arkansas,I live about 5 minutes for the Missouri line.

Gotcha... I'm in NE Texas about 15 minutes from Louisiana/Arkansas...

JxOxSxH

Reaction score
ahhh,how i miss TEXAS :( I lived there years ago in Fortworth.I live in a town....where hardly anyone watches football!!!The only time most people around here watch football is the Superbowl....Ive found two people around here that are fans of the falcons and chiefs.But no Cowboys fans!What is the world comeing to!I hope to move near texaarcana(SP?) in the near future.So ill be close to fans/statidum and not to far from my family here.I hate not being able to go to any games,im hopeing maybe to make the oct game agaist the eagles.That would be a game id love to be at!!Anywayz im starting to wright a book here,thanks for the welcome!
:beer2:

trickblue

Reaction score
JxOxSxH said:
ahhh,how i miss TEXAS :( I lived there years ago in Fortworth.I live in a town....where hardly anyone watches football!!!The only time most people around here watch football is the Superbowl....Ive found two people around here that are fans of the falcons and chiefs.But no Cowboys fans!What is the world comeing to!I hope to move near texaarcana(SP?) in the near future.So ill be close to fans/statidum and not to far from my family here.I hate not being able to go to any games,im hopeing maybe to make the oct game agaist the eagles.That would be a game id love to be at!!Anywayz im starting to wright a book here,thanks for the welcome!
:beer2:

Let me know if you do... I live near Texarkana...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JxOxSxH said:
Hi everyone,
JOSH

GO BOYS!
:welcome: to hands down the best fan website there is. The people here are good folks through and through.