Fans move on Elliott suspension

tunahelper

Reaction score
Email Goddell now and tell him there is a price for this suspension. If Elliott is suspended stop buying all products related to the NFL. Email these companies letting them know why you are not going purchase their products. Email the players association, owners and state we will not buy products until Goddell is terminated.
The power of change is done with the dollar. We have all the power here. I just emailed Goddell so get on the boycott train.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have already decided to stop buying any products if this happens.
I have done it with MLB, so have no issues with the NFL.

And yes for those of you that will say by watching the games that is still supporting the NFL...no it is not. They gain nothing from me as I don't go out and buy the stuff from commercials. I don't even watch the commercials anyway.

shabazz

Reaction score
That would send a horrible precedent. The NFL would and could never cave into fans like this.

You'd be surprised. The NFL wouldn't allow the Cowboys to honor fallen policemen with decals on their helmets. How many fan would have protested that classy move? Never can tell how the NFL decides these issues

Them

Reaction score
...I somewhat understand and admire you enthusiasm...yet I feel Goddell and the NFL front office are a power unto themselves, kind of like the military.
They'll do what they want....and as long as the owners support him I doubt he'll be forced to leave !
Hopefully he wont suspend Eze anyway!:star:

Swanny

Reaction score
That would send a horrible precedent. The NFL would and could never cave into fans like this.
They would if it really did happen. If Cowboys fans stopped spending money they NFL would die. It will never happen though so it's useless to talk about it try.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Email Goddell now and tell him there is a price for this suspension. If Elliott is suspended stop buying all products related to the NFL. Email these companies letting them know why you are not going purchase their products. Email the players association, owners and state we will not buy products until Goddell is terminated.
The power of change is done with the dollar. We have all the power here. I just emailed Goddell so get on the boycott train.
This will change nothing.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
its not going to change a thing but I have already stopped all money spending on any thing nfl related including the direct tv nfl package

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
They would if it really did happen. If Cowboys fans stopped spending money they NFL would die. It will never happen though so it's useless to talk about it try.
If Cowboy fans boycotted they sure would listen. The problem is there never would be enough of a boycott and the NFL knows that. Fans always cave in.

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
If Cowboy fans boycotted they sure would listen. The problem is there never would be enough of a boycott and the NFL knows that. Fans always cave in.
Whats weird is its probably the causal fans that would keep the NFL going.
Im just about as hard core as a cowboys fan there can be. But i have never given a dime to the NFL. Only thing they get from me is rating views.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Whats weird is its probably the causal fans that would keep the NFL going.
Im just about as hard core as a cowboys fan there can be. But i have never given a dime to the NFL. Only thing they get from me is rating views.
The only thing I have is a Cowboy coat. I swore I wouldn't buy anything else until the Cowboys won a SB. And I haven't since the 90's.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm in support of boycotting thuggery conduct in the NFL.

And are Jerry's shoes he was pimping at induction available anywhere online yet ? Lol

Maybe I should email Goodell. I liked those shoes.

erod

Reaction score
No.

Not possible, and even if so, not the answer.

Unless you want to pay-for-view your NFL from now on.

aria

Reaction score
I have already decided to stop buying any products if this happens.
I have done it with MLB, so have no issues with the NFL.

And yes for those of you that will say by watching the games that is still supporting the NFL...no it is not. They gain nothing from me as I don't go out and buy the stuff from commercials. I don't even watch the commercials anyway.
Way to stick it to 'em!