124: R4P22 LB ANTHONY HINES - TEXAS A&M
136: R4P34 S JACOBY STEVENS - LSU
176: R5P35 EDGE RONNIE PERKINS - OKLAHOMA
218: R6P39 G AARON BANKS - NOTRE DAME
245: R7P22 CB BRENDON RADLEY-HILES - OKLAHOMA

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Yeah, Fanspeak needs to update their board.

Here's mine:

22: R1P22 LB MICAH PARSONS PENN STATE
54: R2P22 TE KYLE PITTS FLORIDA
85: R3P21 DL TYLER SHELVIN LSU
98: R3P34 S TREVON MOEHRIG TCU
124: R4P22 WR AMON-RA ST. BROWN USC
136: R4P34 LB JABRIL COX LSU
176: R5P35 DL KHYIRIS TONGA BYU
218: R6P39 OT DILLON RADUNZ NORTH DAKOTA STATE
245: R7P22 G RASHAWN SLATER NORTHWESTERN

I'm going to the Hall of Fame on this draft class alone. Doubled up on Linebackers because one, no way Parsons or Cox are available where they have them, and two, with the LVE injury concerns, Jaylon's hot-and-cold play, plus Sean Lee's likely retirement, it's a bigger position of need than we would like to admit. If we got Kyle Pitts in the second round, NFL teams should just forfeit against us. I stole a Left Tackle in the 6th round and a Guard in the 7th round. I didn't find the Corner I wanted but with the two big-bodied 1Tech's I added in Shelvin and Tonga, I can move on from Dontari Poe and apply that $4M in cap room towards a free agent rental like Patrick Peterson or William Jackson.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Here's mine:

I'm going to the Hall of Fame on this draft class alone. Doubled up on Linebackers because one, no way Parsons or Cox are available where they have them, and two, with the LVE injury concerns, Jaylon's hot-and-cold play, plus Sean Lee's likely retirement, it's a bigger position of need than we would like to admit. If we got Kyle Pitts in the second round, NFL teams should just forfeit against us. I stole a Left Tackle in the 6th round and a Guard in the 7th round. I didn't find the Corner I wanted but with the two big-bodied 1Tech's I added in Shelvin and Tonga, I can move on from Dontari Poe and apply that $4M in cap room towards a free agent rental like Patrick Peterson or William Jackson.

Any player with the name Amon-Ra gets my vote.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score

Here's mine:

Moehrig is either going to be a sure 1st/2nd rounder or he’s going back to TCU. He’s only a sophomore

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Moehrig is either going to be a sure 1st/2nd rounder or he’s going back to TCU. He’s only a sophomore
No Sir, he is most certainly a junior.

2018 | FRESHMAN
Voted by his teammates as TCU's Special Teams Most Valuable Player ... placed second on the Horned Frogs with six special teams tackles ... played in 12 games with starts against Oklahoma and Baylor ... totaled a career-high seven tackles, including one for a loss, against the Sooners in his first collegiate start ... his first career interception, with a 20-yard return, came in his next start in the 16-9 win at Baylor ... totaled 16 tackles on the season with at least one stop in 10 contests ... had a pass breakup at West Virginia.

2019 | SOPHOMORE
Rated by Pro Football Focus as the highest-graded safety in the FBS with the third-most valuable season in the PFF College era ... allowed just two of 17 contested targets to be caught ... took part in a team-best seven takeaways ... placed second on TCU with four interceptions and 11 pass breakups ... tied teammate Jeff Gladney for second in the Big 12 and 14th nationally in passes defended at 1.25 per game ... his 62 tackles placed second on TCU ... tied for the team lead with two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery ... the recovery came on Texas Tech's final series to preserve a 33-31 win in Lubbock ... forced a fumble the following week at Oklahoma in addition to totaling seven tackles ... had a career-best nine stops, a forced fumble and two pass breakups at Iowa State ... had interceptions in consecutive games against Texas and Oklahoma State ... added two pass breakups and four tackles in the 37-27 win over the 15th-ranked Longhorns ... his first pick of the season came with a 58-yard return against UAPB ... had an interception, two PBUs and three tackles the following game in the 34-13 win at Purdue.

2020 | JUNIOR

Hardline

Reaction score
22: R1P22 S JEVON HOLLAND - OREGON
54: R2P22 LB DYLAN MOSES - ALABAMA
85: R3P21 DL JAY TUFELE - USC
98: R3P34 OT THAYER MUNFORD - OHIO STATE
124: R4P22 LB ANTHONY HINES - TEXAS A&M
136: R4P34 S JACOBY STEVENS - LSU
176: R5P35 EDGE RONNIE PERKINS - OKLAHOMA
218: R6P39 G AARON BANKS - NOTRE DAME
245: R7P22 CB BRENDON RADLEY-HILES - OKLAHOMA
I love it when mocks have a sure fire top 10 1# draft pick dropping to us in the second round. These fanspeak mocks are a joke.

cristglo

Reaction score
Do they not realize the Cowboys dont value the Safety position

LOL I think my head would explode if a good Safety fell to us and we passed!
Of course that would depend on who we picked up instead.