Fanspeak Mock-March 29

phildadon86

Reaction score
This draft is not exactly what I would like. But judging on what the guys upstairs are saying to the media. I have a feeling this is going to be a very offense heavy draft. So thats the direction I went in.

26: R1 P26 TE Darnell Washington - Georgia
-Massive target for Dak. Started his career as a WR but just never got the opportunity to showcase his catching ability at Georgia. He is also basically another OL when on the field so this helps in our 12 personnel bigtime. I think he can turn into a beast with the right coaching and in the right environment.

58: R2 P27 RB Zach Charbonnet - UCLA
-The powers that be are talking about a big body RB to compliment Pollard. Well. here he is. In the Demarco Murray mould.

90: R3 P27 G Atonio Mafi - UCLA
-Built for the Power run scheme. Needs coaching but can turn into another monster on the line. Him with Tyler Smith next to him could be a scary thought on the left side with Charbonnet coming at you. Then having to deal with Pollards speed? I like it.

129: R4 P27 WR Jayden Reed - Michigan State
-Not exactly what most people here would want but watching this kids tape. He is ALWAYS open. He can get open at every level of the field. And with him, Lamb, and Cooks you can move them around inside and outside the defense wouldn't know what to do. His ability to separate is incredible.

169: R5 P34 LB Dorian Williams - Tulane
-A backup WILL LB who can contribute immediately on special teams

212: R6 P35 RB Israel Abanikanda - Pittsburgh
-Insurance policy against Pollard leaving next season.

244: R7 P27 DL Taron Vincent - Ohio State
-Token DL pickup because I know this FO wont draft one. And it hurts my soul.

Let me know what y'all think!