Farewell, Bobby Carpenter

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I think it is safe to apply the bust label to Carpenter and move on. He has had three years to show what he has and we are not going to get anything close to first round production from this guy. At this point, I doubt anyone would even give us a 7th rounder for him. He will be better off trying to restart his career on a 4-3 team.

http://img529.*************/img529/1637/carpsz1.jpg

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2507631 said:
I think it is safe to apply the bust label to Carpenter and move on. He has had three years to show what he has and we are not going to get anything close to first round production from this guy. At this point, I doubt anyone would even give us a 7th rounder for him. He will be better off trying to restart his career on a 4-3 team.

http://img529.*************/img529/1637/carpsz1.jpg

Someone should throw him in his locker and lock it, that way we can bury him and his memory with the stadium.

That was bad, I don't want him hurt, just gone.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2507704 said:
Someone should throw him in his locker and lock it, that way we can bury him and his memory with the stadium.

That was bad, I don't want him hurt, just gone.

:lmao2: :lmao:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting him to win any DPOY awards, but I thought he would at least be solid. And to think we could have had Cromartie or Kiwanuka instead. Oh well, hind sight is 20/20.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
The Cowboys have done a great job of drafting the last few years. Unfortunately, not every pick has been a hit.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think he has two more years on his contract. He'll probably be kept around as a backup/STs guy and there's always hope he develops like Bradie James and can take Zach's spot. Unless they trade him to Parcells for a backup qb.(Beck)

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Frankly, I would take "anything" that anyone would give us for him, but...I just don't see anyone who would want him. I hope Carpenter used his rookie contract money wisely because I don't think he'll get very much $$ on a future contract, if he gets any contract offers, that is.