Farniok was rollin the D

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bro, that's a good idea, but Collins would need to buy into it. If he's forced to make the move, he won't produce as well as he could. My other worry is his age. Can he handle having to pull, drive, anchor in and get more physical playing inside at his age since La'el will be 29 by the time next season starts?

I think it would ask less of him inside in a phone booth and allow him to be more of the brawler I feel he truly is. To be honest, I’m not seeing him excel at anything at right tackle. He’s being pressured in pass protection and he’s missing blocks in the running game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He is very smart
But he’s played one college game at center and none in the nfl
He will get a shot in camp but I think for a rookie with no experience guard is much easier and then you only have one change instead of two
Farniok is showing us he can actually play Center and play it well. Why would you want to deny him and the Cowboys that opportunity, especially when Biadisz has proven he's not the one? Or are you supporting/protecting Biadisz?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think it would ask less of him inside in a phone booth and allow him to be more of the brawler I feel he truly is. To be honest, I’m not seeing him excel at anything at right tackle. He’s being pressured in pass protection and he’s missing blocks in the running game.
Good points.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good points.

giphy.gif

conner01

Reaction score
Farniok is showing us he can actually play Center and play it well. Why would you want to deny him and the Cowboys that opportunity, especially when Biadisz has proven he's not the one? Or are you supporting/protecting Biadisz?
He will get his chance in camp
If he proves he can do it he will get a shot
He sure isn’t getting his shot in the playoffs