Faster Pace to Start the game....Per Jerry

BlueStar22

Reaction score
may see a bit of no huddle? Jerry said they are trying to get a little more urgency to start.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I dont like it. If it aint broke, dont fix it. Our slow starts havent really hampered us all that much this season, mostly because the defense is fresh and makes plays early.

I say just keep doing what you're doing Garrett.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
texbumthelife;1720541 said:
I dont like it. If it aint broke, dont fix it. Our slow starts havent really hampered us all that much this season, mostly because the defense is fresh and makes plays early.

the offense in the first half is broke, and does need fixing...we're in the hole every week, it finalyl caught up with us last week

David

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i like it! im tired of our slow starts!!! if we dont get going early we are gonna get behind fast against good teams like we did last week against the Pats

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
texbumthelife;1720541 said:

if we see a problem, i'd like to correct it before teams exloit it.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Well, there is a problem, but Jerry isn't the one that will do anything about it.

Sounds like he is just talking out the side of his neck, unless he is all of a sudden coaching now too.......please no.....:pray:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;1720676 said:
Well, there is a problem, but Jerry isn't the one that will do anything about it.

Sounds like he is just talking out the side of his neck, unless he is all of a sudden coaching now too.......please no.....:pray:

jerry's neck is in everything.

Staubach12

Reaction score
I think it's critical to resolve these slow starts to get the offense more in balance. Romo has to throw too many passes, a better start would allow Dallas to run the ball and give Romo's arm a break. A two dimensional offense is much better than lining it up and throwing it 60-70% of the time.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That is a good way to shake things up and get it going fast. Nice job.

I wanted to see more of a no huddle last week to slow down NE's substitutions.