Favorite colognes

kskboys

Reaction score
Yep. Polo then probably Drakkar? For us Gen Xers.
I have two favorite staples.

Safari

Drakkar Noir

I have to go to the cologne outlet in San Marcos to get my Safari now.

No such thing as a girly place to put cologne. Didn't you guys ever go out skirt chasing? Wrists, chest, and belly button. Wrists for when you are talking n moving ur hands, chest for when you are dancing, and belly button for.......hope!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Some of you really letting yourselves go. :oldcouple:

As far as I’m concerned, there’s even more reason to wear cologne as you get older. Masks all the other things going wrong. LOL
X a zillion.

rags747

Reaction score
Pulse points are the recommended places. Axe body spray probably goes on the chest, but not so much cologne. That would be a lot, I think.

I could see you thinking it was "girly" to put it behind the knees, but the wrists are masculine...at least mine are.
:grin:
No masculine wrist claims without pics…

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I found an old bottle of it along with two old bottles of Aqua Velva and a bottle of Roman Brio. The smell brought back memories of my teenage years on one of my first dates. We pulled into a drive-in movie to watch a double feature, The Two Headed Creature from Shadow Lake and the Pom Pom Girls take on Wall Street…ahh, the memories!
What's a drive in movie?
:laugh:

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
What's your favorite? I only have 4, but if ranked them in order then it would be
1. Aqua di gio-Giorgio Armani
2. Chanel Bleu
3. Polo blue-gold blend
4. Versace Eros
What you got or do you just stank? Lol
I currently have:

Coach
Sauvage
Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue

And, I always have Aqua on hand.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What's a drive in movie?
:laugh:

Drive-ins were a blast from the 60s and 70s. I grew up in a very small town. Our drive-in was like being parked in a cow pasture in front of a towering screen. You could hear the gravel and brush crunching as you drove over all the humps and bumps. It wasn’t uncommon to see someone pop out of a car trunk who was too cheap to pay the $1.25 admission. The quality of the projected movie on the screen was on par with a give-a-show projector and the sound from the speakers was sometimes like listening to a transmission from outer space, but most didn’t care because the drive-in was an ideal date location that attracted mostly teenagers and young adults with raging hormones, who were more interested in making out and having a few beers than watching a movie. A date at the drive-in always provided a good excuse to bring along pillows, blankets and even an air mattress. Most of the movies were low budget R-rated flicks…ahh, the memories!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What's your favorite? I only have 4, but if ranked them in order then it would be
1. Aqua di gio-Giorgio Armani
2. Chanel Bleu
3. Polo blue-gold blend
4. Versace Eros
What you got or do you just stank? Lol
Absolutely my favorite for a man. ♡ that fragrance.
Makes us ladies wanna -----------> runs

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
vjku8h3gdiu973oftcou.jpg

triplets_93

Reaction score
Obsession when in college.
My aunt used to give my Chaps for Christmas.

We had to call out a guy at work for using too much cologne. He stunk up the place with his cologne.

Using the right amount of cologne is an art.

jnday

Reaction score
I have never met a woman that disliked Escape for men by Calvin Klein. Most of them goes nuts over the smell. It’s older, but it’s better .