Favorite full concerts on youtube?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Post Malone (Yeah I know,) is doing a Nirvana Tribute live on Youtube. Between beers, in a nightgown...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:facepalm:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Stay..
Stay away!!!!

:yourock::yourock::yourock:

Never knew he had this song tatted on his face...:yourock:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
There are so many live steaming concerts right now. My wife watches a new one every night. (Live from Brazil no less lol)

Even my childhood friend and a singer friend if his is doing live Facebook streaming from his backyard every Saturday night. It's interesting how many people sit and actually watch the stream too. I guess they have nothing else to do while at home heh.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
There are so many live steaming concerts right now. My wife watches a new one every night. (Live from Brazil no less lol)

Even my childhood friend and a singer friend if his is doing live Facebook streaming from his backyard every Saturday night. It's interesting how many people sit and actually watch the stream too. I guess they have nothing else to do while at home heh.

Funny thing is that I found out it was actually posted yesterday. Lol

rags747

Reaction score
Post Malone (Yeah I know,) is doing a Nirvana Tribute live on Youtube. Between beers, in a nightgown...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:facepalm:
Was actually pretty good. Saw him the first time on tv NYE this past year, not impressed. After seeing his Nirvana tribute I think he’s a pretty interesting dude.