Favorite Girl Scout Cookies

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember when they used to go door to door and now they set up in front of stores and send the munchkin panhandlers out, except for the spoiled little girls. Their Moms hawk for them while they sit and discuss fashion trends in Barbie attire.

I am supposed to be off all sugar, as much as one can, and I do like those cookies. They are simplistic and consistent throughout the years.

Hell of a lot better than that crappy popcorn the Boy Scouts sell, Trail's End. That's where they found that stuff, at the end of some trail lost back when the wagon trains were headed West. The Boy Scouts missed out, they should be selling cocktail onions, olives and bar fruit. Be useful, get a badge worth wearing. "Hey, where is Billy? I hear he just got his Bartending badge. Let's put the little nipper to work"!

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I remember when they used to go door to door and now they set up in front of stores and send the munchkin panhandlers out, except for the spoiled little girls. Their Moms hawk for them while they sit and discuss fashion trends in Barbie attire.

I am supposed to be off all sugar, as much as one can, and I do like those cookies. They are simplistic and consistent throughout the years.

Hell of a lot better than that crappy popcorn the Boy Scouts sell, Trail's End. That's where they found that stuff, at the end of some trail lost back when the wagon trains were headed West. The Boy Scouts missed out, they should be selling cocktail onions, olives and bar fruit. Be useful, get a badge worth wearing. "Hey, where is Billy? I hear he just got his Bartending badge. Let's put the little nipper to work"!

I made the mistake of buying that popcorn once. Never again.

With easy mobile credit card payments can't even use the excuse that you have no cash on hand to get away from them.

Motorola

Reaction score
Used to love their cookies when they put forth the roadwork, now its just some overweight soccer Mom with her kids plopped down on lawn chairs in front of the local grocery store. Haven't bought any in years.
I've seen some Girl Scout Mommas out there with their daughters who were so fine...I bought 3 boxes instead of one- or 5 instead of two.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No difference, i don't recall any reports of them being robbed on someone's doorstep but they have been robbed in front of stores. They have gotten lazy that's all.
Unfortunately, the entire young generation has luv.
I've seen some Girl Scout Mommas out there with their daughters who were so fine...I bought 3 boxes instead of one- or 5 instead of two.
I"m one of them ------> runs

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

When I was a kid the Boys Scouts would sell candy bars, so much better than the popcorn.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I’m the only person on earth that thinks Girl Scout cookies suck.