Favorite player on current team - go!

nobody

Reaction score
Funny how the haters are so silent. Even Puppydog can’t even pick his favorite player because he hates any Cowboy. Just look at his posts. For me it’s Parsons on D and Dak on offense. Parson’s a Pit Bull and Dak is the King that has the support of his fellow fox hole buddies. They know he’s there and have their backs.

Personally, I don't know if I can pick a favorite. There are so many on the team I like and root for that it would be hard to narrow down. So many now have a fantastic work ethic, keep clean off the field, put 100% in all of the time. What's not to like? Even some of the ones who slacked off before seem to be trying to bounce back. I've got a good feeling about this team!

Motorola

Reaction score
AmazingHonoredBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif
" I know nothing, nothing!"

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Martin best guard in football
Gregory I just have a feeling he is about to go off on other teams QBs

Motorola

Reaction score
I'd kinda like to see Gregory do a 70 yard pick six
I'd like to see ANYBODY on this defense get a pick-six.
The last 6 seasons - 2015 - 2020: 53 INTs, only 2 TDs.
2017___Byron Jones; 2015___Rolando McClain

Motorola

Reaction score
Personally, I don't know if I can pick a favorite. There are so many on the team I like and root for that it would be hard to narrow down. So many now have a fantastic work ethic, keep clean off the field, put 100% in all of the time. What's not to like? Even some of the ones who slacked off before seem to be trying to bounce back. I've got a good feeling about this team!
Same for me. I want all the players to do well this upcoming season...contribute to get the team back in the playoffs, and get over the divisional round hump.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
The Nooch ! Because it’s going to be amazing when he reveals the compromising photos he has of Jerry and Stephen.

Motorola

Reaction score
The Nooch ! Because it’s going to be amazing when he reveals the compromising photos he has of Jerry and Stephen.
If DiNucci has any compromising photos it would be of his fellow Yinzer...the head coach.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dak.

He only got hurt because while he was breaking outside and not sliding I said to my wife “he doesn’t slide, he’s like a FB ”.

I know now to shut the…up

Last edited:

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
When I was younger I would have a favorite, but nowadays I can’t say that I do. But obviously I truly do wish the entire team success. It’s funny though if you had asked what player do I despise, it wouldn’t take me a second to scream Jaylon Smith, I just don’t like his persona. He went from what seemed to be a humbled young man to this arrogant player, even in times of failure. But still, I do truly wish him success!