playmakers

Reaction score
A. Demarcus Ware Incredible Hulk stomp

B. Jay Ratliffs muscle pose with the patent scream

C. TeeO's Usain Bolt taunt from Cleveland

D. Numerous Cowboy turkey dance this past week

E. Roy Williams first down signal

F. Other

I like Ratiliffs, even though Roy Williams cracked me up on Thursday when he pretended to pull a sword from his back and gave the 1st down signal.

opinions

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Love me some Jay Ratliff! W/ RW's first down signals a very close 2nd.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TO's was most creative... but I am partial to Ware and others Hulk smash muscles poses.

Pumps me up!!!

NinePointOh

Reaction score
playmakers;2458873 said:
I like Ratiliffs, even though Roy Williams cracked me up on Thursday when he pretended to pull a sword from his back and gave the 1st down signal.

It was a bow and arrow.

WarC

Reaction score
D-Ware's cat-stalking thing is funny to watch too, because its so unlike what most NFL players will do.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
It's a pretty close choice between Ware, Ratliff, and Williams. Not really a fan of TO's stuff, or that little turkey dance.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For TO, are we talking about him getting into the blocks, and getting a penalty, or when he leaned across the goal line? I liked the latter.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I like when #81 bounces that big 'ol melon head up and down in a yes motion. Grinning from ear to ear.

Also like Barbers' Tasmainian Devil gig he's got going on.

The Turkey thing..............creeped me out.

63echo

Reaction score
The Turkey Dance is leading the poll, but nobody's commented on why they might have voted for it.

I thought it was pretty funny and done in the spirit of the holiday, so I voted for it. Now, if that should continue into this weekend and beyond, I'd get pretty irritated with it (like the Giants jump-shot thing), but for one day, and in particular that day, I liked it. It was silly and goofy and probably maddening for the Hawks...

JRat's celeration runs a close second. It's nuts to actually hear him yell from the field. Good stuff.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
gotta go with Ratliff or T.O. D-ware's hulk smash is as stupid if not worse than Merriman's Lights out dance.

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
J Rat gets me fired up. I can hear him screaming when he does it. My son loves it to. He's 7 and he did it in his Pop Warner game a couple weeks ago
and got flagged.

:laugh2: