Favorite TV show openings

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The old NFL Today intro was great.

It got me all pumped up for another Cowboy *** kicking.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The one and only Japanese Anime Series Great Teacher Onizuka

[youtube]iCZ2DR80Xb0[/youtube]

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My sister always crack up when we hear them..

[youtube]PSDwnYrhX0c[/youtube]

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;2799441 said:
The old NFL Today intro was great.

It got me all pumped up for another Cowboy *** kicking.
Classic stuff [youtube]LBKFbc7sRis[/youtube]

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2799451 said:
The one and only Japanese Anime Series Great Teacher Onizuka
GTO, huh? That's one I haven't seen yet. Is there anywhere on the net you could recommend where I can catch some episodes?

Cowboy Bebop isn't the best anime that I've ever seen, but it does have the best opening in my book. [youtube]VqjeIkKHrwk[/youtube]

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2799470 said:
GTO, huh? That's one I haven't seen yet. Is there anywhere on the net you could recommend where I can catch some episodes?

Cowboy Bebop isn't the best anime that I've ever seen, but it does have the best opening in my book. [youtube]VqjeIkKHrwk[/youtube]

LOL that freeze shot looks like a Richard:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JerryAdvocate;2799476 said:
LOL that freeze shot looks like a Richard:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
That's just wrong. ;)

EDIT: NOW look at what you made me do. :)

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
DallasEast;2799470 said:

Im a huge Japanese Anime fan.

You could try either Youtube to see if you can see some episodes, which they tend to be broken into parts or Crunchyroll.com.

But I always get my stuff from Bittorrent.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
nnnnnnnnNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2799488 said:
Im a huge Japanese Anime fan.

You could try either Youtube to see if you can see some episodes, which they tend to be broken into parts or Crunchyroll.com.

But I always get my stuff from Bittorrent.
Thanks. Maybe I can find some that way, but I've tried the bit torrent route before. Hate it. Then again, I'm probably doing it wrong or I'm just too impatient with some of the huge downloads.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
vta;2799495 said:
No M*A*S*H?
You guessed one of my top five from the 70's. I tried to find a good vid of the opening sequence on YouTube, but no such luck. Wonder Woman replaced it on my list.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JerryAdvocate;2799500 said:
nnnnnnnnNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:muttley:

i have the pooooower! :)

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
DallasEast;2799506 said:
You guessed one of my top five from the 70's. I tried to find a good vid of the opening sequence on YouTube, but no such luck. Wonder Woman replaced it on my list.

So did I for my response, but hit the same wall. :)
I don't I ever missed an episode of MASH.
Spandex shorts should make for a suitable replacement. ;)

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
DallasEast;2799502 said:
Thanks. Maybe I can find some that way, but I've tried the bit torrent route before. Hate it. Then again, I'm probably doing it wrong or I'm just too impatient with some of the huge downloads.

Yeah, it takes patients but most Bittorrents clients have resume and the best time to download is overnight.

I download all anime from Bittorrent and then convert them to DVDs. I do this so much that as a Software Developer by trade, I have written Open Source Software for others to do it quickly.

If you have a High Speed Internet Connection, I would definately re-look into Bittorrent. When I first heard about it several years ago, I didn't understand it. It wasn't until I was in Best Buy one time a few years back that a someone literally told me every step to do that I started to understand it.

I just finished downloading Dragon Ball Z a few days ago, which is 63 Gigs a few weeks ago and it took about 4 days.

The area my new house is in offers Verizon Fios, so I am extremely excited about seeing how fast downloads will be when I get it along with the fastest download package.

Let me know if you need any help.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2799520 said:
Yeah, it takes patients but most Bittorrents clients have resume and the best time to download is overnight.

I download all anime from Bittorrent and then convert them to DVDs. I do this so much that as a Software Developer by trade, I have written Open Source Software for others to do it quickly.

If you have a High Speed Internet Connection, I would definately re-look into Bittorrent. When I first heard about it several years ago, I didn't understand it. It wasn't until I was in Best Buy one time a few years back that a someone literally told me every step to do that I started to understand it.

I just finished downloading Dragon Ball Z a few days ago, which is 63 Gigs a few weeks ago and it took about 4 days.

The area my new house is in offers Verizon Fios, so I am extremely excited about seeing how fast downloads will be when I get it along with the fastest download package.

Let me know if you need any help.
DBZ, huh? I may have to give bit torrent another try then. Won't mind having a copy of the Freiza saga myself.