Favourite Cartoon TV Shows

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes(coyote and roadrunner specifically). Lots of good ones though from the 70’s and 80’s.

I learned from Rob Paulsen (who voices Yakko, my pfp) that the guy that voices Fred from Scooby Doo, as of 2018, is the same guy that's been voicing him since 1969. That same voice actor was on Animaniacs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The funny thing is that Animaniacs is a WB cartoon as well (directed by Steven Spielburg, he eats these name drops up). Though yeah, the Looney Tunes were great too!
From what I've seen, kids' cartoons these days are corny, and too politically correct, etc. Bugs Bunny was made for kids, but adults could enjoy it even more at times.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I only ever count the original "Scooby Doo: Where Are You" .. the others never lived up to that series :D

THat works. Tom and Jerry is kinda similar. They did great, but their early 2000s stuff hasn't been as good. Idk why shows so often have to change things away from what works. Often, it doesn't work well when they try to add more because the additions tend to take away from the point of the show.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The funny thing is, Animaniacs actually made fun of reboots in the first episode of the reboot series. I've parodied it a few times on here. And a lot of what they were making fun of was Spielberg material (the show was created by Spielberg, but they pretty much make fun of anything on Animaniacs, which is surprising for the category of cartoon they are lol).