Favre appears to have something left...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
He just has high school players around him. Of course the Saints defense isn't a good barometer:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Favre is a warrior. That's why NFL talking heads love him and why fans are sick of hearing his name. If Green Bay is cashing it in and Favre is on the block I'd still take a chance on him. That's just me.

Unforgiven

Reaction score
The Favre to Tampa rumors will start fanning again first thing tomorrow, if not sooner. It may actually happen after watching some of that game. The Buccs had endless chances to get back in and win that game. Simms just isn't quite ready.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Unforgiven said:
The Favre to Tampa rumors will start fanning again first thing tomorrow, if not sooner. It may actually happen after watching some of that game. The Buccs had endless chances to get back in and win that game. Simms just isn't quite ready.

Simms will never be ready...the guys a huge flop...he was horrible last week and almost as bad, if not worse this week...he must have had 10 balls batted down at the LOS today and threw numerous balls right to Atlanta defenders...

and the Falcons really didnt get that much pressure on him, nor did John Abraham play...it was just Simms being lousy...maybe Tampa should call Major Applewhite

David

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:
Simms will never be ready...the guys a huge flop...he was horrible last week and almost as bad, if not worse this week...he must have had 10 balls batted down at the LOS today and threw numerous balls right to Atlanta defenders...

and the Falcons really didnt get that much pressure on him, nor did John Abraham play...it was just Simms being lousy...maybe Tampa should call Major Applewhite

David
:hammer:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I'd take Farve as my starting QB right now over Bledsoe unless you could gurantee me a great O-Line

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I'd take Farve as my starting QB right now over Bledsoe unless you could gurantee me a great O-Line
Give me the OL and I'd still take him.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Give me the OL and I'd still take him.

I don't know, at this point, when given good protection, Bledsoe can still sling it very well. Farve just tries to be the hero when those days have long passed him by. He can't fit those balls into traffic like he used to.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Bledsoe makes a great OL impossible. I'm with you.

And I'm not a Favre believer.:bang2:

You stick Farve behind the Chiefs O-Line of last season and he puts up Manning-esque numbers, and I really dislike Bledsoe

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
You stick Farve behind the Chiefs O-Line of last season and he puts up Manning-esque numbers, and I really dislike Bledsoe

You can remove 4 linemen from the defense and add a lineman to the offense and Favre will still throw more INTs than Manning. He has yet to ever have a seasone where he posted 10 or less INTs. Other than his first season (where he didn't start), the least INTs he's thrown in a season is 13.

13 ints.

13 ints

Think about that.

13 INTs.

All world QB.....good for 13 INTs in a season.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I don't know, at this point, when given good protection, Bledsoe can still sling it very well. Farve just tries to be the hero when those days have long passed him by. He can't fit those balls into traffic like he used to.
With our receivers he wouldn't have to do that. That's the point.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
His arm strength was never questioned, but rather his decision-making. Bone-headed picks will do that.

Angus

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Favre is a warrior. That's why NFL talking heads love him and why fans are sick of hearing his name. If Green Bay is cashing it in and Favre is on the block I'd still take a chance on him. That's just me.

Why, Hostile! You've got the second coming of Favre on the cowboys, but you are reluctant to have him play, aren't you?:eek::

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Angus said:
Why, Hostile! You've got the second coming of Favre on the cowboys, but you are reluctant to have him play, aren't you?:eek::
I don't buy that he is the 2nd coming of Favre at all. If he proves me wrong, great. I don't think he will.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Will you say that when he just throws it up and it's intercepted (like one of the reasons you hate Bledsoe) or will you just say, "that's Brett being Brett, he's just having fun out there".