Favre had a worse QB against the Bears...

sago1

Reaction score
Just checked out the Chicago newspaper for info re Bears big upset over the Packers. Took following para out of an article discussing how big a win this was for the Bears in the wind and snow. It should make you smile a little even if it's hard to forget Romo's game against the Eagles which I think ended with him having a 52.(?) QB rating. Anyway, here's that very short para on Favre:

How unlikely a game was it? At one point midway through the third quarter, Brett Favre had a passer rating of 1.7 was at 28.2 midway through the fourth quarter.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Without a doubt Favre had a very bad game against the Bears but he had even worse game against us. :D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Good thing he is mr. Cold weather who never has a bad game.

The media better take that packers team apart tomorrow night. Cause they looked dreadful.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
To all those who slammed this team for losing to the Eagles last week, see today's Packers-Bears game as evidence of why divisional games are never a walk in the park.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
TheSkaven;1853735 said:
To all those who slammed this team for losing to the Eagles last week, see today's Packers-Bears game as evidence of why divisional games are never a walk in the park.

Plus check the number of points the eagles scored today.

Boysboy

Reaction score
We were facing a fairly healthy Philly D(except for maybe Lito who's still hobbling).

The Bears' D, OTOH, are missing like 3/4 of their starters.:laugh1:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
we can kind of excuse Romo's performance against the Eagles, since alot of his passes sailed because of the thumb, but man, Favre has looked downright pedestrian in his 2 worst games

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1853683 said:
Without a doubt Favre had a very bad game against the Bears but he had even worse game against us. :D

And that should be good news for the Cowboys if both teams make it to the Jan. 20th game.

sbark

Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20071223003

I've been playing 17 years, and that was the worst condition I've ever played in," Favre said. "Excuse? No excuse. It was, but they handled it better than we did. We have historically handled it well. It's kind of our ace in the hole, but today, obviously, it wasn't."

Favre was at his worst on a bone-chilling, windy and at times snowy afternoon, and the Packers (12-3) took their most lopsided loss of the season. He passed for just 9 yards in the first half and 153 overall,

Boysboy

Reaction score
sbark;1853910 said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20071223003

I've been playing 17 years, and that was the worst condition I've ever played in," Favre said. "Excuse? No excuse. It was, but they handled it better than we did. We have historically handled it well. It's kind of our ace in the hole, but today, obviously, it wasn't."

Favre was at his worst on a bone-chilling, windy and at times snowy afternoon, and the Packers (12-3) took their most lopsided loss of the season. He passed for just 9 yards in the first half and 153 overall,

BS! Favre is HISTORICALLY the BEST 0 degree passer in the game, EVER.

StarHead69

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1853907 said:
no, but they were holding cut-outs of valium

:bow:

Thank you for reminding me of that extra reason to dislike the green bay peckers. I'm still waiting for that four game suspension after all these years:D