Article: FDA Issues Warning On Benadryl Challenge

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
When I was a teenager in Texas my sister had a friend that used to inhale freon (A/C refrigerant or something like that). He was taking a bath while doing it one day. He did too much apparently and passed out while in the tub. His mother kept hearing a clanging which turned out to be the bottle spinning around smacking the wall. The only thing that save him from drowning in the tub was his mother going upstairs to investigate the noise and the fact he was taller so his legs didn’t fold far/high enough for his head to go under water.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never even imagined much of the idiocy I hear about now......from deadly selfies to chronicling suicides and other felonies, we have officially gone mad.
Maxie, I think these people have always been around us.

The blessing and curse of the internet is that social misfits, that used to have to isolate themselves, find a like kind and connect with them. The curse is some should have stayed isolated. They can create dangerous synergy.

Ren

Reaction score
Just let natural selection run it course, the people that need to hear this warning are the same people contaminating the gene pool and making us dumber and a species

InTheZone

Reaction score
why waste time issuing a warning? It seems like natural selection to me.