Twitter: Fear Sam Darnold

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I do expect a close game but I d fear him more if McCaffery was playing.
He didn’t have cmc as a jet. I agree with a close game but even w/o cmc he has better talent around him and he is dialed in right now. Should be a good game.

Zman5

Reaction score
He'll be seeing ghosts again when he plays us.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Look away if you have heart problems.
b9goolkdmbfqdwmklgef
giphy.gif

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Darnold is no different than he was in NYG. A dorky QB who is not consistent. He just got the benefit of playing 3 of the worst teams in football leading into today. There is nothing special about him.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Darnold is no different than he was in NYG. A dorky QB who is not consistent. He just got the benefit of playing 3 of the worst teams in football leading into today. There is nothing special about him.
With QBs its about confidence. Each one goes about getting it differently. Some battle through, some need, after playing for a team like the Jets, some tune-ups just to show what he has been practicing works.

Blake

Reaction score
Threads like this make a strong case for a Hall Of Shame Zone, where board members can be reminded of Risen’s every lame and arrogant assertion about our football team that never come to pass.

Qcard

Reaction score
Threads like this make a strong case for a Hall Of Shame Zone, where board members can be reminded of Risen’s every lame and arrogant assertion about our football team that never come to pass.
ALL "LIKES RECEIVED" ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: