FedEx Field = Cowboys Advantage

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago there were well over 2,000 on Stub Hub.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2418078 said:
My hunch is that you will see fewer Cowboys fans at Fedex than at any time over the last decade. Fans were embarrassed about the Steelers game and haven't been selling their tickets in the same quantities.
You can only hope.

MONT17

Reaction score
I noticed this when I went to Zona... Plenty of Cowboy fans but when the Cards fans wanted to cheer the D the Boys fans didn't wanna be out done, so they cheerd louder. Yes, while the Romo was barking out signals.

This is a far cry from a Moose call back in the 90s not that those teams needed a fan advantage.

I see no advantage in DC just like it was no advantage in NY, Saint Louis and Zona!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Listening to our fans when we play on the road is a good thing. It was impressive when the Stealers played in FedEx a couple of weeks ago. They were LOUD. I hope ours can represent just as well on Sunday night.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Rudy;2418093 said:
A lot of the people on Craigslist, including the guy I bought ours from, ask if you are a Skins fan and have a higher price for Cowboy fans - or so they say. I can't lie, so I had one of the D-bag Skin Fans Im going with talk to the guy in person. So, I guess, making 20 more dollars off visiting fans makes it better?? I mean, the seats are still sold.

you should have lied

StylisticS

Reaction score
Why Wilbon and the rest of the Washington media was so shocked at the amount of Pittsburgh fans two weeks is ago is beyond me. Steeler fans are probably the 3rd largest NFL fanbase in the area behind the skins and Cowboys in this area already and Pittsburgh is nothing but a 3 1/2-4 hour drive from Washington. Not far at all. I was not surprised at all and I told Skins fans that would happen.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan. I've lived my entire life "behind enemy lines" just outside the DC area. After subtracting people that follow OTHER teams or NO team, I would say the Cowboys/Commanders fanbase is very close to 50/50 within a 100 mile radius of Fedex Field.

I've seen nearly a dozen of these rivalry games and can tell you that, if Dallas is up by 10 or more at the start of the 4th quarter, there will be plenty of empty seats.

Hell, most Skins fans don't even stay awake to watch them in a late game. I can't tell you how many rely on highlights or morning radio in order to bust chops of a Cowboys fan after a loss.