Feeling Good About Cooper Rush

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL. You're obsessed w/that dang pill.

miss Ranched---the cat you have in profile looks not like your average orange type looking cat....cool square type face....i bet has personality?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
2-2 or better over the next 4 will certainly help.

Giants, Commodores, Rams, Eagles.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes he's part of the club that will use Daks last game to pretend it's the whole of his career. Then when Rush plays marginally better in ONE game he will be anointed the better qb.

I guarantee you that is what Sunday will be all about for a lot of these guys. Win or lose they'll celebrate how much "better" Rush is.

Personally, I'd be stoked if Rush came out throwing darts and becomes our next great back up to take over. Unfortunately, history and his preseason performance doesn't lend that to being likely.

Dak had bad game and team not ready to play...big part when you refuse to play preseason all to keep people from getting injured...something has to give.....so performance was main issue....when Dak gets

fully healthy he will be a "BEAST"....because he now has Cooper Rush breathing down his back....and so far Rush is 2-0....a cowboy QB controversy is what Dak needs to push him.....Dak needs things tough

sometimes or he cant be himself.....after the horrible break of his ankle against G-Women 2020....it was all keep Dak safe.....whereas in his first two years he averaged 6 TD's rushing.....they need good coaching

that not afraid to take risk....and i think if Cooper Rush beats G-Women we have perfect set up......Rush good enough to count on for a few games and let Dak out of his cage and go crazy and if he gets injured

which he probably will....put in Rush.....we will win more doing it that way....then their panzy way up to now....but that is just my lowly opinion???

Reactions: CWR