CFZ Fehoko and Tolbert: Who has More Reps and Production in 2022?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
He didn’t make any game changing plays against Chiefs and Raiders when Noah Brown and Cedric Wilson were choices 1 and 2 at WR
He was a rookie with very little playing time. He also has never gotten any first team reps in practice. Not a single one of us have any idea how he will perform going forward. How about we wait and see until writing him off after one season.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Darn, bro, I stopped reading after the first 3 paragraphs. Boy can you write!!! :D I did skim through the rest. Good stuff. I'll eventually read it all, but I get what you're asking.

At first, I was hyping Jalen Tolbert coming out of the draft because I was impressed with his draft highlights video. I did like Simi Fehoko's last year as well, but I was disappointed in how Simi did not grab on last year at all.

Sad to say, looks like Jalen pulled a Simi this rookie camp. He flashed a few catches early but seemed to disappear. Meanwhile, Simi has incredibly pushed his game to another level or two. He truly has impressed throughout camp and preseason games this year. It's nice to see him use his height, athletic ability and speed to win some of his match ups. Hope he doesn't get stage fright once the season starts on the 11th, and instead, makes some noise when he's out there on the field. The same goes for Jalen, but I think he's going to need a little more time. Overall, Simi has a leg up over Jalen right now.

It's very long. But I did that for a reason.

There's something in the middle that is really important to Cowboy fans, that only Cowboy fans need to know.

If you didn't read it, I'm cool with that. I suspect most people won't read it. But I did that on purpose on this particular thread.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If I am forced 2 pick, I say Simi. What I wanna say is neither guy. I think we will lean heavily on the 3 tight ends and the 2 running backs. Ceedee will struggle early and often, then hit his stride later IF we can address the oline better. Gallup will be a slow go this year. It will be a struggle. The 1 Godsend will be the tightends we have can be special and dynamic. I think Dak will rely on all 3 early and often. Much like New England did a few years back. We will need the all hands on deck approach.

Yeah, me too.

Firstly, I have all the confidence in the world in Lamb. He's legit.

That said, I wanna see us rolling people with our TEs. We have the squad to do it. I'm a big fan of Hendershot and Ferguson and Schultz. With all of those guys, I think it'll be easier for our WRs to get into the mix. And Dak likes to spread the ball around, so I can see us using TEs out wide and out of the backfield.

This should be a really fun year to watch.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
ok. If you say so

So do Dez Bryant and Amari Cooper... and Ezekiel Elliot and Tony Pollard... and..... ..

This offense does not do nearly enough feature guys who have matchup advantages or to ride them when they have the hot hand. If this year is different I will be pleasantly surprised. No check that.. I will be absolutely shocked..