Felix could be doubtful Sunday.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Hamstring keeps Dallas Cowboys’ Felix Jones sidelined

By MAC ENGEL
tengel@star-telegram.com

IRVING — On Monday, [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dallas [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cowboys[/FONT][/FONT] running back Felix Jones said he planned to practice Wednesday with his teammates for the first time in weeks.

"Sure, yeah, I’ll be out there," Jones said Monday.

Wednesday came, however, and Jones was not out there. Instead, he worked out with team trainers.

It’s beginning to appear doubtful Jones will play Sunday night at Washington.

There is a fear that if Jones comes back and re-injures the hamstring, he would be out for the season. So even if he wants to play, precaution is the key word with him. He has been out since suffering the injury against Arizona on Oct. 12.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips was evasive, at best, when answering questions about Jones. He did not say whether the rookie out of Arkansas had had a setback.

"It’s uncertain," Phillips said. "He’s still rehabbing and they’re not ready to go. ... He didn’t practice on Wednesday, so that’s not a good sign."

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad they're being cautious, but I sure would love to see Felix out there Sunday night. But if he's not ready, then I agree with holding him out 100%.

MONT17

Reaction score
Felix Jones is one of the few players who has not been compromised by this coaching staff! He plays with Heart. If he wants to play he should play!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The last thing we need is to lose Jones for another long period of time.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
If he can't play at 100%, and is risking re-aggravation, then give him some more time. If we can't win with what we have, then we don't deserve to make the play-offs.

I think we can win this week with-out him, and if he is good to go at a latter date, then that's the icing on the cake we are going to need in a rematch with the Giants.