Felix Jones Likely Out Couple Of Weeks *Merge*

JBS

Reaction score
So you thought bad just got worse with Tony Romo now out likely a month with a non-displaced fracture of his right little finger. Well, it's really worse that that. Cowboys rookie running back Felix Jones is getting an MRI on the strained hamstring he suffered in the 30-24 loss to the Arizona Cardinals, but from preliminary indications he will be out at least two weeks.

Jones suffered the left hamstring strain on his 14-yard gain on second-and-six at the Arizona 49. Jones left the game at that point, never to return, His run spearheaded the Cowboys' touchdown drive, giving them a brief 14-7 lead the Cardinals wiped out on the ensuing possession. Jones finished the game with three carries for 22 yards, and without him on the field the Cowboys never again threatened the aggressive Cardinals defense in the running game.

http://www.truebluefanclub.com/blog...d691bdc75dee&sid=sitelife.truebluefanclub.com

yentl911

Reaction score
Some of the other players are going to have to step up. I know Choice isn't close to being the threat that Felix is but I am looking forward to seeing him get a few carries.

Eskimo

Reaction score
We should not make the mistake of rushing him back like we have done with Tnew and Kosier. Bring him back when he is 100% - usually 3-4 weeks for a good hamstring injury. I'm tired of the Cowboys medical staff rushing things with the players, bringing them back only to get them re-injured.

noletime95

Reaction score
Zona truley beat up the Dallas Cowboys yesterday. Perhaps ruined its season.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Oh. My. God.

Every time I refresh the main page there's another injury or something is more severe than was thought.

ljs44

Reaction score
Felix Jones Likely Out Couple Of Weeks
Posted by mickshot at 10/13/2008 12:18 PM CDT on truebluefanclub.com

So you thought bad just got worse with Tony Romo now out likely a month with a non-displaced fracture of his right little finger. Well, it's really worse that that. Cowboys rookie running back Felix Jones is getting an MRI on the strained hamstring he suffered in the 30-24 loss to the Arizona Cardinals, but from preliminary indications he will be out at least two weeks.

Jones suffered the left hamstring strain on his 14-yard gain on second-and-six at the Arizona 49. Jones left the game at that point, never to return, His run spearheaded the Cowboys' touchdown drive, giving them a brief 14-7 lead the Cardinals wiped out on the ensuing possession. Jones finished the game with three carries for 22 yards, and without him on the field the Cowboys never again threatened the aggressive Cardinals defense in the running game.

So not only will backup quarterbacks Brad Johnson and Brooks Bollinger has to step up, but so will rookie running back Tashard Choice.

utrunner07

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

what can you do but laugh? this is getting ridiculous....

between the injuries and the impending sense of implosion things are just lining up for some drama...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well this is excellent news. Now we're without our QB, without our speed runningback, and we're not playing all that well anyway.

Awesome. 5-4 is looking more and more likely as we head into the bye.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I wonder if the cowboys will bring him back in time for the NYG game or wait until after the bye.

gocowboys25

Reaction score
what's the punchline? This has seriously become out of control today with all these injuries. I just can't believe they got this banged up by AZ or were these injuries they've had but are now serious enough to talk about. I just don't understand how everything can change this much in a matter of a few weeks. urgh

ETex

Reaction score
I'm seriously gonna have to leave the zone alone for a while. It's either bad news or bad attitudes. :(