Felix Jones Likely Out Couple Of Weeks *Merge*

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Ed werder just said he is now being told felix jones is going to be out longer than just the two weeks originally thought.

this is one of the saddest days in cowboys history.

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2335148 said:
Ed werder just said he is now being told felix jones is going to be out longer than just the two weeks originally thought.

The minute all these national sports publications started to jump on our bandwagon all offseason, I knew we would be in trouble.

It's no different every year-the media darlings in the offseasons end up crashing and burning...happened to the Saints last year, the Panthers the year before, etc, etc.

This season has been crashing down into a complete nightmare in the last couple of weeks, that's for sure!

Hopefully, if there's anything good that comes out of this, a worst case scenerio will make Jerry to get his head out of his ***.

DT101

Reaction score
Someone pinch me. I mean, theres no way our quarterback, our speed runningback, and our punter are all out for a while, right after a loss where our team played like crap.

Next thing I hear, Ratliff is going to be out for a while (BTW did he return after he got that hurt that game?)

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
theebs;2335148 said:

Tashard Choice gets his chance now. We need punter. We need Roy Williams back. We need Kosier back. We need Watkins back.

I still have some hope.

Brad Johnson can win if Dallas tightens up the ship.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I am sorry guys, I am trying to keep a positive attitude but this is just crazy.

I really doubt we even make the playoffs now, seriously.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2335232 said:
I am sorry guys, I am trying to keep a positive attitude but this is just crazy.

I really doubt we even make the playoffs now, seriously.

Its been a horrible 24 hours for us as fans.

Luckily it has to get better.

hopefully we find a way to win the next two and then start getting some guys back.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
we just gotta win atleast 1 out of the next 3 and see what happens when Tony comes back. It's not over!

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2335242 said:
Its been a horrible 24 hours for us as fans.

Luckily it has to get better.

hopefully we find a way to win the next two and then start getting some guys back.

What bums me about this team is that when we have injuries, we almost never respond well.

Yeah-the loss of key players affect your gameplanning, playcalling, player rotation, etc, etc. However-look at other teams, for example, the Saints...Colston and Shockey are gone, and they've had OL injuries, but somehow Brees still puts up Pro Bowl numbers. Or look at the Giants last year, they lose Kiwi, Derrick Ward, Shockey, they played with a depleted secondary in the playoffs, but in the end, they didn't play like it.

I can name several examples, but sadly, we're not one of them.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2335269 said:
we just gotta win atleast 1 out of the next 3 and see what happens when Tony comes back. It's not over!

The Giants game doesn't concern me at al, why? I'm NOT saying it's a throwaway game, but we DO get them at TX Stadium in Dec. So if they beat us, we'll at least have a shot for revenge.

The Bucs game is far from easy, but injuries or no, we BETTER beat the Rams. Regardless of what they did to the Skins last week, they're not a good football team. No excuses.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
this is the biggest, smalles loss IMO

biggest as in he's probably our biggest offensive threat, and a quality returner, I doubt Austin will pick up the slack as a returner, and I know noone else is going to replace Felix's explosiveness on offense

but it's also the smallest because outside of a few returns, he's hardly used

sweetness0986

Reaction score
WOW, I want to cry. At least everyone is getting hurt at the same time so when they come back we'll have all the pieces together? I guess?

juck

Reaction score
Werder said he has a small tear.Out 4-5 weeks.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
On ESPN they reported that it's a small tear and it could be anything from 2-4 weeks. With the way things are going I wouldn't be shocked if it's 4 weeks. Things are just getting worse and worse by the hour today.