Felix Jones, McFadden and T. Choice available Crazy pants thread *merged*

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Oh, I can break out my Jones jersey again. And all this time I thought it was the biggest waste of money, but after that first year, I thought we had something there.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Speaking of the Veteran Combine, Mike Golic's on the list?? THAT Mike Golic?

Fredd

Reaction score
train has left the track and crashed into all of the other vets that will be there....made-for-nfl-network-event

sportsman

Reaction score
As cowboys nation want to believe Jerry is letting other powers to be run the show. Halt, not happening. In comes Jerry's master plan to replace Murray. McFadden is only 27 years old will come at a cap friendly price.
The McFadden resurrection is coming to Big D.

Do I believe this....No! but a little humor is always good.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Please stop it. This is two McFadden threads in a couple of days.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see Felix Jones has been invited to the veteran combine. If he were in shape and were to do well would he be a viable player to bring back to Dallas? Or has that train already left the station?

He's probably the size of an OLineman at the rate he was going.

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
I know he's no sure thing - that's why I said sign him on the cheap. I bet he'd love to play for the Cowboys. He was one of the greatest college RBs ever. Maybe he'd have a breakthrough with this line. Low risk, possible high reward.

superonyx

Reaction score
I think we are too close to a Super Bowl to just bring someone in to see what he can do. He can prevent us from winning is what he can do.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I didn't read through this thread, but just wanted to pop in to say screw this thread.